I don't know how to play this game anymore

eff
eff Member Posts: 154

Let's get one thing straight - I'm not the greatest player and I don't own a top tier pc. However, when I bought this game everything was fine, even with high ping which occured sometimes for no apparent reason. I was so lucky that I didn't even face all of those famous lags.

But after the update in october the game kinda died for me. Before it was running great with medium settings and fullscreen - now it barely manages to run with the lowest settings possible. Sometimes fps drop to 1 from 70 (#########?), causing the game to freeze, sometimes it stutters and freezes for no reason. The biggest problem, however, is the slow loading before the camera spin in the start of the trial. It's either I'm waiting by the black screen while people gen rush, or camera spin stutters. While playing killer it's like missing the half of the trial, bc people will rush at least 2 gens (well, high ranks, what do I expect).

I checked and fixed everything I could. Memory is fine, temperatures are fine, connection - everything. Plus, as I mentioned already, the game was running great before this update. After that I can play survivor very poorly and can't play killer at all (did I buy ghostface so that I could get tbagged bc my game freezes? Nah man).

I know what people say about abandoning this game and so on. The thing is, I really love it. I love its' concept, mechanics, characters - i don't wanna abandon it. I'm ready to play with low settings, but when it will be at least playable, like it was before. It's impossible to enjoy the game when the outcome depends not on the skills, but on the amount of freezing and lagging.

Comments