name your best play

2»

Comments

• assist
    assist Member Posts: 9

once finished a bully squad within less then two minutes years ago. Never been able to reproduce that. Played nurse with her default skin on Haddonfield and every single blink was a hit (yeah that's too good to be true, but you know what i mean.)

I pretended to be quite bad for the first few blinks, they all came to bully me, at least one teabagged and another one clicked his flash, from there on it was just a chain reaction - hit - down - hit - down - hit - hit -down - down - game over. It was insane, usually i need 3 or 4 blinks to land a hit, but that game was just the stars aligning and every long-range blink magically became perfect. Still my most memorable match to this day.

• MeneLaw
    MeneLaw Member Posts: 341

Trying ph adept against blendette swf 3 ooo and get bullied, next game they also bump into my freddy noeded mori lobby and got destroyed😂

• RocketPenguin
    RocketPenguin Member Posts: 374
    edited November 2020

You can still deadhard if you hold shift while standing still. tested it im right

• TheClownIsKing
    TheClownIsKing Member Posts: 6,278
    edited November 2020

I wish I had a clip of it because the exact details are starting to become hazy.

I was Clown using Red Head’s Pinky Finger. I was on one of the Cold Wind maps. This was shortly after the introduction of the EGC and the ability to close the hatch.

As anyone should know, RHPF only applies exposed if a bottle achieves a direct hit on a survivor.

I had managed to kill 3 of the survivors, only a Jeff was left (un-injured), and I had found and closed the hatch. I went towards the first exit gate switch I see, but there’s a massive jungle gym directly between me and the exit gate switch, blocking my LoS. From a distance of about 30 to 25m away i lob a bottle over the jungle gym at the exit switch simply to test/check if Jeff was already at that switch.

Sure enough Jeff screams, and accidentally runs around the wrong way around the jungle gym and straight into me. What I didn’t expect was that he was insta downed.

I had managed to achieve a DIRECT HIT on Jeff with my bottle I had blind lobbed over the top of a Jungle Gym.

I was laughing hysterically, and was astonished. I was so caught up and elated by such a completely fluke play that I completely forgot to push my share button on my PS4 controller and save the clip. I was so sad when I realised my mistake after switching my PS4 off and trying to find the clip at a later date.

• horrortale_sans
    horrortale_sans Member Posts: 651

meep

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

I got power struggle to actually work...3 times

• horrortale_sans

bro i think i was that killer i forgot about the new perk i was thanking it was a anouter suviver droping the pallet

• Zwergz112
    Zwergz112 Member Posts: 199

Was against an Oni, was among friends and we knew hatch was going to be at the shack, I alone was on the last gen with Oni charging my direction, Spine Chill lights up but i stay calm, determined to finish the task. The gen pops and Oni comes into my view, I manage to dodge his slam, stun him with a pallet and CJ Tech through him, Lithe giving me a boost as I sprint towards the shack across the map. With Oni behind me and victory in front of me, I manage to drop shack pallet as his sword hits me and I'm downed, crawling towards the open hatch in front of me to avoid death.

• horrortale_sans

hmm

• Eleghost
    Eleghost Member Posts: 1,118

Aiming at someone with deathslinger using iri coin, missing them hitting a full health lori at max spear distance and reeling her in for the instadown. Was a super surprising shot.

• sotd_coauthor
    sotd_coauthor Member Posts: 45

Was playing with one other friend a couple of nights ago against a wraith on dead dawg. Got three Beamer saves, one through a window, one when he was picking up and a free hand one while he was already carrying someone to the hook. Pretty proud of them all

• CountVampyr
    CountVampyr Member Posts: 1,050

I absolutely LOVE contesting hatches at the end of the match with the killer, and its always the best when they are already standing on the hatch waiting for the third survivor to die, confident that they have everything under control. But then I come from out of nowhere at the last possible second, taking them totally by surprise and get in their face. The really good players will keep their cool and close the hatch, but many of them will reflexively hit you without thinking and when they do, that’s when the joy happens!