Has Anyone ever thought about adding Predator as a new killer

So when it comes to people talking about new licensed killers, the few that seam to pop up the most are Jason and Chucky. But has anyone ever thought about The Predator from the Predator franchise. I mean how cool would it be to have a Killer than can Cloak, see heat rays, and shoot plasma beam out. It think it would be really cool.

I don’t know how the cloaking ability will affect Wraith but I think he would be really cool.

Here are some Perks I’ve made up.

I See You: When a survivor within 8/16/24 meters of you Looks in your Direction for 4/3/2 seconds, you will gain a noise notification and that survivor will be revealed to you for 4 seconds. 60 second Cooldown

Essentially it’s Spine Chill for Killer, and I think it would be a great pick for Pig, Ghostface etc.

Eternal Doom: After hitting survivors a total of 8/7/6 times. The next time you hit a Healthy Survivor, they are immediately put into the Dying State. Has to be Basic Attack, and does not work with Feral Frenzy.

Beyond the Abyss: After sacrificing your Obsession, all of the remaining Survivors suffer at 12%/16%/20% slower vaulting speed. You do not gain additional de buff If a new obsession is made ( like nemesis or DS) after the original obsession is dead.

Thoughts?

the new Survivor would be Dutch. Played by Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Comments