No mither rework idea

Options

No mither sucks, straight up no argument there.

What if, it still has all the effects as before, but you start the trial healthy, and only get the effects and broken status when you pick yourself up from dying? That way, at best you get at least a few anti-slugs and baby iron will and at worst if you never get slugged you have a dead perk and not one that'll kill you.

Comments

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,002
    Options

that would be interesting to see, however I have always wanted to test out if the broken effect was not visible to the killer

• Zayn
    Zayn Member Posts: 365
    Options

There's no point since Unbreakable is the better option even with that rework. I want No-Mither to do the same thing it does now but maybe give 100% more bloodpoints to the user postgame. That way, it's high risk, high reward.

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,183
    Options

I saw someone giving the balance between Nomither & Unbreakable

NoMither: has double downside, start as injured + unable to be healed. For a strong effect that able to self pickup unlimited of time, but even that "Broken" ruins the strong effect, make it useless.

Rework: Start has healthy, if you self pick up from dying, you gain broken status for the rest of the match, but you're also able to self pick up for unlimited of times.

Unbreakable: eventhough the perk only gives a single use for pickup, but it doesnt have any downside, and it even has side effect "recover 35% faster". Makes the perks incredible strong

Rework: you have +35% recovery speed from dying, you can self pickup once per match. If you self pickup, the side effect "recover 35% faster" will be removed.

And I feel that Nomither still weaker than Unbreakable in this rework.

• TheClownIsKing
    TheClownIsKing Member Posts: 6,278
    Options

Almost everyone misunderstands No Mither.

No. It doesn’t suck. It does exactly what it intends to do.

• Switches on “Hard mode” for survivors that find the game too easy.
    • Gives synergy to Resilience, Dead Hard, and other injury based perks right from the start of the match.
    • You’re not meant to get a free revive out of No Mither. It’s supposed to FORCE the killer to pick you up. You can use that knowledge to help the team. Someone being tunnelled to death? Take a protection hit for them and force the killer to pick you up. Killer trying to snowball by slugging everyone? Take a hit before they can down the others to force the killer to kill their own momentum.
    • Do not underestimate the reduced grunting and no blood. Reduced grunting and no blood extends to the dying state. If the killer is stupid enough to not pick you up straight away, you’re MEANT to attempt to crawl away FIRST. If the killer comes back looking they’re going to have a more difficult time hearing where you went or see where you went (no blood trail). You can also walk away from an unhook without a blood trail. This can totally save your butt in a clutch game.
  • Mr.FlexOG
    Mr.FlexOG Member Posts: 45
    edited November 2020
    Options

Good idea. I like it.

But even that isn't enough. Maybe recovering with no mither takes just two seconds and gives you a speed boost like adrenaline but exhausts you so you can't get up in the killers face then naruto run and dead hard to a window.

It would be one potent ass get out of jail free card but unlike the ones in the game right now it would be counter balanced with a considerable debuff.

EDIT: I forgot to mention you'd only get this once per game. I think once a killer sees no mither they're not going to slug you anyway so only being able to get up once but having it be potent makes it a decently balanced perk. I can see people taking it for high risk high reward while other stick to unbreakable for the 35% faster recovery.

• WestX
    WestX Member Posts: 120
    Options

I kind of want to try stacking Soul Guard, No Mither, Unbreakable, and one of those things that boosts you while injured for the memes. If I get slugged I'd regenerate quickly, and be able to get back up, then use Soul guard to effectively have a 2nd health state for a few seconds if I get up while the killer is around, and I don't even have to worry about the deep wounds from soul guard because I'd just be able to pick myself back up when deep wounds downed me again.