In regards to a Child's Play DLC in a future....

Options

Now that we have Victor in the game, I don't even want to hear people say we can't have Chucky because of his size. Just saying.

Comments

• SunderMun
    SunderMun Member Posts: 2,789
    Options

Chucky wouldn't work by himself; Victor works because he is tied to a full size killer. Maybe in the future they could come up with an idea, but for now, honestly, this is much better than any idea for Chucky ever could be.

• Unicorn
    Unicorn Member Posts: 2,340
    Options

I can see Chucky being a thing for sure now that they have this little guy. Even if it has to be the same concept, Charles Lee Ray = Charlotte / Chucky Doll = Victor. I feel like BHVR used this chapter as a test for this possibility that everyone has wanted for so long.

• Squirrel_Thicc
    Squirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,677
    Options

Noooooooooooooo if they add chucky I'm not playing for 3 months until they add the next chapter.

• 1anioh
    1anioh Member Posts: 62
    Options

We could have a chucky / Buddi AI combo. They'd both be short but stacked together theyd make a normal sized killer. :) because lets face it, if it got him the kill chucky would TOTALLY be okay with scooby-doo villain tactics.

(If foul language was allowed they could add Tiffany for a killer that can see above the corn lol.)