WELL HELLO NURSE

Options
Aneurysm
Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270

I have a pc I can run dbd on now but I played her on and off back on ps4, -usually if I'd had a few drinks which can make console nurse actually sound like a good idea-

It didn't usually go well but since I have a decent idea of her range having a stable frame rate and a mouse now feels like an insane upgrade <3

That's pretty much it, no one I know plays dbd anymore so I'm announcing this here. Anyone else made the switch?

Comments

• Axe
    Axe Member Posts: 1,060
    Options

if you plan to main Nurse then good luck, you got one looong, frustrating journey ahead of you my guy. It can take a whole week just to learn the very basics of Nurse and how to use and manage her power correctly

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526
    Options

This whole thing of nurse being hard to master is the biggest over exaggeration in Dead By Daylight history, you can learn how to blink in a day of playing her, in a week you'll be 3/4King most matches.

• gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772
    Options

Still not really interested in Nurse. Outside of Blight mobility based killers have never really stuck with me.

I think shes a lot harder to play than she was before The Game came out.

Now aiming up or down can affect the range aswell as the charge, always had trouble with it.

• The_Krapper
    The_Krapper Member Posts: 3,195
    Options

It's learning not to get carried away with her blinks and using them to make them count for something more than just gaining distance, also identifying what kind of runner you have is important, is he a double backer or a full sender? Some people think she is way harder than she is because they hop in and start trying to be blink master 5000 and truth is her power can hurt you if you over use it and stay exhausted , a more methodical approach is what makes a good nurse picking and choosing blinks and making sure you always let your blinks fully recharge before you try to use it

• Financial_Stability
    Options

I think that's more a consequence of killers not being put against people of equal skill even at red ranks rather than her being easier than people think to learn. I gotta say, you see a ton of players in red ranks that simply don't belong, and when you're half decent at Nurse you easily can 4k.

But actually playing towards the top of the skill range takes much longer and a lot of experience at almost every tile to get a gist of what options the survivor has and what you have to predict by.

Though I think you're right in a way, to become proficient with her isn't as hard as people make it out to be, and I've played Nurse since she released. But her learning curve becomes a ton more steep when you are challenged on an equal skill-field.

• iZombie
    iZombie Member Posts: 231
    Options

I’ve been playing as her recently on console and it’s actually been super fun. I just go in with the mindset that I don’t care if generators start getting done really fast, as I want to be able to learn how she works without adding extra pressure and I’ve been winning most matches. Who would’ve thought?

I wouldn’t say I’m a ‘good’ Nurse as I miss a lot of hits but then I can also be extremely accurate. So I feel pretty in the middle right now. I’m not going to give up on Sally though.