It’s the small things.... What’s a minor detail you’d love to see changed?

yobuddd
yobuddd Member Posts: 2,259

I’ll start.

When a survivor runs out of time in EGC, let the killer see a loud noise notification bubble to show where they were when they died. I mean, they are screaming after all. Loud enough to be heard map-wide at that.

Comments

• NoelleMina
    NoelleMina Member Posts: 638

A friend of mine suggested showing the injuries inflicted on a Survivor. He didn’t want it to be accurate or gruesome, just some small detail.

• Justalittlepeeck
    Justalittlepeeck Member Posts: 1,101

Reveal their aura in that case.

I'd like to get antialiasing on/off option in game's settings.

• KrazyKatFTW
    KrazyKatFTW Member Posts: 203

The lobby queue to be reduced from 1 minute to at most 30 seconds

• Clockso
    Clockso Member Posts: 853

fix bubba’s clunky pick up animation

• TheRockstarKnight
    TheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 2,171

Change Huntress' footstep SFX when wearing cosmetics that give her shoes/boots.

• OniWantsYourMacaroni
    OniWantsYourMacaroni Member Posts: 5,944

I agree,you should be able to switch between both versions in the main menu (kinda like crossplay).

P.S: As far as i know being jailed is a time thing (something like a week or so) that can lead to a ban depending on what you do and say.

• TheRockstarKnight
    TheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 2,171
    edited November 2020

Yes please, as long as they disappear when hooked.

That said, I'm dying just imagining Dwight running around with like 6 Hatchets sticking out of his back.

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632

This could be nice, but it could also break stretched res even further.

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632

Thanks. I got the jail symbol for making a post to have people "argue" about whether ONLY keys or moris should be changed. Not sure if "starting an argument" is ban worthy or not.

• APoipleTurtle
    APoipleTurtle Member Posts: 1,274

It'd probably be pretty meaningless from a balance perspective, but I do think it would be cool if survivors had slightly altered animations for performing actions when injured.

Like, it'd still be roughly the same animations but with the survivor periodically wincing in pain or pausing for breath (without interrupting the action; it'd all just be part of the animation loop). Little details beyond just grunts of pain to make it more clear to them and anyone nearby that they are very much not healthy at that moment.

• OniWantsYourMacaroni

Yeah,i remember that thread.

Trying to start a fight like that is honestly a pretty stupid idea.Just don't do that again.Would be kinda silly to get banned because of nonesense like that.

• itsaconehead
    itsaconehead Member Posts: 236

I would love to see this too, it would add detail to the game.

• Saltjar34
    Saltjar34 Member Posts: 766

I never understood why the icon on PWYF is a spider. I mean, they'll wrap their prey with silk and stick it on their web for safekeeping but I don't think they play with it. Imagine for a short period of time, the icon for PWYF is replaced with a picture of Myers staring judgingly at an asparagus.

• JPLongstreet
    JPLongstreet Member Posts: 5,763

An actual use for the charms, like this one you heal .5% faster, that one you recover from stuns .75% quicker, this one over here lets you hook 1% faster. No fantastic number changes, just little bonuses.

They should be tied in to the character, like a trapper's would improve their trap setting time or struggle out of numbers ever so slightly.

• yobuddd
    yobuddd Member Posts: 2,259

Let killer open a gate after closing the hatch!

This may be more than a minor change just because of how desperately people want this.

• gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772

A while back there was a glitch that let you hear survivors faint screams from across the map when they got injured, killers swings too.

Its the same thing I complain with Demo about too a certain degree, but it really made things tense I thought. Made it feel like you were still involved even if you were on a gen miles away.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

I don't know why but just seeing someone's body in the background is even funnier

• Pior_Morte
    Pior_Morte Member Posts: 526

an UI icon that indicates when the survivor escape by the Hatch

so instead of the usual

we would have something like the surv jumping into the hatch.

• SoylentPixie
    SoylentPixie Member Posts: 1,192
    edited November 2020

I don't really play him very often at all, but it always bugged me that Trapper can step in his own traps. On one hand i guess it pushes for realism, on the other hand...i find it kind of silly that he wouldn't know to step over a trap he just place.

Would love to see at least an addon that would allow him to avoid his own traps in a chase perhaps?

Probably some logistics im not thinking of here, perhaps its just easier code wise, to keep the script for trap interactions the same for killer and survivor, i don't really know, i admit i am not computer smart beyond pressing the power button :p. I just always feel sorry for the poor guy, especially when he does it while carrying a survivor. :(

• Azterikk
    Azterikk Member Posts: 76

I really want survivors to have some boldness scoring events transferred over to the survival category. Not a lot, I just feel that the boldness category is oversaturated with scoring events, so I want pallet stuns to count as a regular killer stun that goes towards survival. Also Any Means Necessary should've had a survival scoring event that somehow got put into boldness as well as kicking victor.

• itsaconehead
    itsaconehead Member Posts: 236

I think that might be Jason, which is actually funny too because this screenshot was from the days in the game where you could float to the ceiling and Jason couldn't grab you so he'd just stand there unable to grab or anything.

• TripleSteal
    TripleSteal Member Posts: 1,298

Add players' character icon in post-game tab rather than just showing their nicknames.

• Ryan489x
    Ryan489x Member Posts: 1,467

I'd like to see the moris actions reflect on the survivor. biggest example if the Demogorgan chomps your head, the survivor should have no head after. and If Leather face chainsaws through your chest the body should split. If Freddy gloves you through the stomach there should be a hole there. ect.

• RocketPenguin
    RocketPenguin Member Posts: 374

Some loops have a small piece of crap that mess you up. Like the back of the boat on the swamp or parts of the barn. Id just want those to be removed

• notstarboard
    notstarboard Member Posts: 3,795

I would like to see an "Expected Queue Time" counter for each role. That would incentivize people who would happily play either to play the side with the shorter queues.

• horrortale_sans
    horrortale_sans Member Posts: 651

the having to keep pressing a on xbox it hard pressing that button to stay alive

• notstarboard
  • CheeseAnton
    CheeseAnton Member Posts: 882

Ace main here for an Ace only change.

During the lobby screen animation, he does what he usually does. Just vibin'. But then, when he turns his head and smiles to the right(?) (haven't played in a while), he pulls out both of his finger guns. I'm on mobile, so I can't get a picture but hopefully y'all understand and can visualize what I mean.

• OniWantsYourMacaroni

Pretty sure we already had a feature like that but it was absolutely useless and extremely inconsistent

• OniWantsYourMacaroni

Yes,i would love some more personalized idle animation when waiting for a game/lobby.

Kinda like the ones killer have

• notstarboard

Oh wow really? I only play on PC and I haven't been playing since launch, but I've never seen this. A working counter would be excellent, even if it's pretty vague, like "5-10 minutes" or "<1 minute".

• dspaceman20
    dspaceman20 Member Posts: 4,699

I would love for there to be hook indicators. That way you can see how many hooks everyone has left instead of keeping track.