3/4 survivors don't boop the snoot

and it makes me sad

also ######### are these ranks

Comments

• The_Bootie_Gorgon
    The_Bootie_Gorgon Member Posts: 2,340

my killers would boop your snoots, but then we would have to sacrifice your snoots to the entity

• sudintlink
    sudintlink Member Posts: 188

At the exit gates a pig was crouching and doing the snort thing which implies to boop the snoot but I had to move forward to do it. When I did It I got NOEDed and sacrificed to the entity ):

• NoelleMina
    NoelleMina Member Posts: 638

Saddening.

• CaulDrohn
    CaulDrohn Member Posts: 1,593

You shouldn't expect the survivors to know about Boop-the-Snoot, it's pretty niche / meme. I played this game for 2.8k hours and only recently learned what this is all about (I knew the term, but not how it plays out in a trial). And I'm pretty active in the forum. How should a newer players know about this, if the don't follow the forum or reddit and don't watch any streamers?

• kaeru
    kaeru Member Posts: 1,568

9 out of 10 survivors recomend boop the snoot.

• kaeru
    kaeru Member Posts: 1,568

When I tried boop the snoot of ghostface, he attacked me :c

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,763

I'm a pig main (as you can probably tell by my name) and if survivors boop my snoot they get some bloodpoint farming. If no one boops the snoot it was nice knowin them time to die.

• horrortale_sans
    horrortale_sans Member Posts: 651
  • RocketPenguin
    RocketPenguin Member Posts: 374

Id expect that from a hag not a ghostface. Personally ghostface is my 2nd most booped killer.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,149

I try to, I'm usually downed before I can hit the button 😂

• Ghoste
    Ghoste Member Posts: 2,135

Well 3/4 Pigs don't respect the boop haha. One time I got flamed in post-game chat for trying to boop. I love memeing around but most people who play this game take it way too seriously. It'd be way more fun if we'd just all relax and enjoy dumb things like this.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Of course i wouldn't.

Pig's too precious.

• JPLongstreet
    JPLongstreet Member Posts: 5,721

We need more booping in this hard, sad realm.

Give a hoot and boop that snoot!

• TarveshV
    TarveshV Member Posts: 6

I ALWAYS boop the snoot. Lately, Pigs haven't been honoring the snoot boopage. Tragic!!!!

• ChiSoxFan11
    ChiSoxFan11 Member Posts: 1,093
    edited November 2020

I'm a sucker for the snoot boop. I present this round, as Exhibit A, lol. 🤣

ETA: Me actively hoping the Jane gets her hat off at 4:45 or so, lol. The goodbye to the survivors had me laughing so hard at the end of the match, I didn't care about the depip or points. Full on snoot booping at 7:40. 🤣

• Dabihwow
    Dabihwow Member Posts: 3,409

No one Boops the SNOOT? Uncultured Swines!

• itsaconehead
    itsaconehead Member Posts: 236

Plus, some people just don't wanna meme and that's okay. Although, if you say that someone usually says you take the game too seriously.

• Laurab84
    Laurab84 Member Posts: 54

I always boop the snoot no matter what... my reward i usually die or some really angry ones tunnel me the joy

• Darkskies
    Darkskies Member Posts: 1,158

BLASPHEMOUS!! *sad oink noises*

I can't say I experienced this lack of disrespect I get booped on the regular I must just give out those boop me vibes lol

Here you go @RocketPenguin (best boops)

🐷💖

• meatisadelicacy
    meatisadelicacy Member Posts: 1,920

I'm a survivor main so my killer is rank 20. When I actually get fair match making, most survivors are too terrified to do anything but Spine Chill and Urban Evade. Zero snoot boopage. Tragic. I'm just trying to have some fun when I play killer. I never sweat it.

• Zarr0ch
    Zarr0ch Member Posts: 589

Boop usually means they get to live

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,922

Because 4/5 Pigs down me when I try and boop it. Then I stopped.

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546
  • Marigoria
    Marigoria Member Posts: 6,090

I'd boop the snoot more often if I didn't get killed for doing so

• TheButcher6641
    TheButcher6641 Member Posts: 252

90% of pigs don't let me

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,164
    edited November 2020

I'm guessing outside the forum, no one has any idea what the hell that means :D

Hell, I'm on the forum and a few months into my play as Pig, I got a message from a survivor saying they were sad they didn't get to boop the snoot, which baffled the hell out of me (I assumed they were mocking me as a killer as that game didn't go well at all...). I think people tend to forget that we might have 5% of the population of people who regularly play this game and everyone else just plays the game and goes on with their life...

It wasn't until a few days later when I decided to Google it that I found out that booping the snooting was a thing. So now at the gates, I will give people the chance to boop and if a killer is crouched down at the gate waiting for me, I will waddle up to boop them.

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,546

You get'em

Go you!

• Owlzey
    Owlzey Member Posts: 442

Like 90% of pigs stab me in the face when I try to boop the snoot.. feels bad man.

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564
    edited November 2020

Are we seriously going to ignore the 666 level?

• RedFoxCorky
    RedFoxCorky Member Posts: 7

If a survivor boops the snoot, they live, that's just a game mechanic

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,277
    edited November 2020

boop the snoot going to get most survivors killed

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455

Sickening disrespect.