Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Which of the original Survivors is your favorite?

Fog_King
Fog_King Member Posts: 688

From the 4 original survivors: Dwight, Meg, Claudette and Jake, which one do you like more, based on everything they have: clothes, voice, appearance, perks, etc?

Which of the original Survivors is your favorite? 91 votes

Dwight Fairfield
37%
BardSeiko300MiriamGTapeKnotHeartboundNekoGamerXTheRockstarKnightBoosted_DwightAhoyWolfSunaIIanuDetailedDetrimentMrsGhostfacePadafuTheHitmanAllhel1fairfieldismsRoffelbillyRothlonAwkward_FiendCephalon_Lebron 34 votes
Meg Thomas
26%
Gay Myers (Luzi)WeederickF60_31Fog_KingmichaelmortonRullisiKeezokaratinac97MaxwellMrLimonkaSlashstreetboyMusicNerd_TCKatie_metMetalGarlic3854MoundshroudHex_LlamaGhostyyBoistorydovepepeisticMoravenei 24 votes
Claudette Morel
14%
Science_GuyFatelanceInjiNebulaConepichumudkipHannonLuffyBlackazameMurkoffzmusefanBitingSearnissillemadmax 13 votes
Jake Park
21%
ShrimpTwiggs[Deleted User]Doctor_GrizzDeadeyeFreddoTaigatenoresaxScary_Punk_GhostWarcrafter4SpeeddemonsaifBassTramnotstarboardbm33UndershotName123DerZuntoradirgeforthedeadJacobDjotarothelegion_fan 20 votes

Comments

• BitingSea
    BitingSea Member Posts: 332
    Claudette Morel

I don't know her lore, but Claud's perks and her overall vibe of just being a nice, gentle chick makes me like her more

• Awkward_Fiend
    Awkward_Fiend Member Posts: 687
    Dwight Fairfield

If only the vibe claudette players give off was that of a nice gentle person. Blendettes make me shiver in my boots, especially with Yamaoka offerings

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,277
    Dwight Fairfield

I had to go for dwight he one of my many mains I have part of the original Survivors I guess Nea and david came later.

• storydove
    storydove Member Posts: 54
    Meg Thomas

Meg, there is something very heroic about her.

• adirgeforthedead
    adirgeforthedead Member Posts: 424
    Jake Park

I like Jake the most because I can relate to him about not wanting to be around other people.

• BitingSea
    BitingSea Member Posts: 332
    Claudette Morel

Well I'm talking like just her character, the people who play her always seem to be up to something tho

• Doctor_Grizz
    Doctor_Grizz Member Posts: 85
    Jake Park

Jake, I like to be by myself, It's relatable.

• BassTram
    BassTram Member Posts: 195
    Jake Park

I loved Jake because for the first few months the game was released I was ALL about breaking hooks and bear traps

• TheRockstarKnight
    TheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 2,171
    Dwight Fairfield

He kinda fits the stereotypical coward archetype but not in a 'everyone-else-can-die-for-all-I-care' way, he cares about other people, his perks all revolve around being a team player, his overall look is simple but nice, and he's cute.

The other three are all still cool too though.

• Slashstreetboy
    Slashstreetboy Member Posts: 1,811
    Meg Thomas

I like them all except for Claudette. She´s the literal face of the toxic Survivor community and she sparks my rage tickles. I know she´s not like that in the actual lore, but over the years I find myself increasingly unable to distinguish anymore.

Cake goes to meg though as she too loves sports and she is so caring, it makes me smile.

• MusicNerd_TC
    MusicNerd_TC Member Posts: 3,099
    Meg Thomas

Meg is hot.

• Fog_King
    Fog_King Member Posts: 688
    Meg Thomas

Meg was the first survivor I played. When I started playing the game, I got a daily for her, so that was who I used and I liked her from the start.

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,763
    Dwight Fairfield

Baby Dweet is very Dweety and I love him. You play Dweet? You get hatch.

• musefan
    musefan Member Posts: 345
    Claudette Morel

The reason Claudette is my main now is simply because she was my starting character and I committed too many bloodpoints on her to ever justify switching to another survivor. I have every perk at tier 3 on her (and my only P3).

When I first started playing she easily had the best perks for beginners. Self Care is a no brainer, and Empathy is an amazing beginner perk - being able to see when a killer is in a chase and how far away they are was a huge safety net back then that let me know I could focus on gens.

Meg was a candidate as I read a lot about Sprint Burst being a good perk, but I have never liked being forced to walk everywhere. Even now I don't use SB.

Sure, I run Iron Will a lot now, but no way did that appeal to me as a beginner. I didnt understand the mechanics enough back then. Same thing with Dwight's perks.

I think the whole "Blendette" thing was a happy coincidence for a lot of people who chose Claudette for other reasons. I honestly think that if somebody else had Self Care as their perk, then Claudette wouldn't be as popular as she is.

• Keezo
    Keezo Member Posts: 454
    Meg Thomas

She has nice skins, and also ass. Only problem is her face, which the DG mask covers up fine.

• LuffyBlack
    LuffyBlack Member Posts: 595
    Claudette Morel

I love Claudette. She's a sweetie. I think the meme being forced on her is weird and annoying.

• Scary_Punk_Ghost
    Scary_Punk_Ghost Member Posts: 31
    Jake Park

I'm obsessed with Jake (not as much as about Frank), I dream about him and ######### lol

• Xavier22
    Xavier22 Member Posts: 160
    Dwight Fairfield

I main Claudette (no I'm not a blendette 😑), but Dwight is a ######### cutie no cap 👀

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627
    Jake Park

Started DBD playing Claudette, turned to a kinda Dwight main because the first Blight event gave me my first cosmetic I wanted to use, but since prestiging a lot of my characters more recently I think I found myself as a Jake main.

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627
    Jake Park

sounds like you ask for a bag head cosmetic for her XD

• thelegion_fan
    thelegion_fan Member Posts: 49
    Jake Park

My second favorite is Dwight and my jake looks like wrench from watch dogs 2 but with out the mask

• TotemsCleanser
    TotemsCleanser Member Posts: 617
    Dwight Fairfield

I love Dwight so much. My main along with Steve <3