Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

[Console] Plague or Demogorgon?

Nemmy_Wemmy
Nemmy_Wemmy Member Posts: 800

These 2 have the lowest pickrates according to the stats, so I thought it'd be fun to make a poll for who you like playing more on console...and if you dont play either much, then who youd like to play more/learn to play them better?

Also the reason I made it for console is how they may play slightly different on console or the frame rate on them may affect your choice on them etc.

After voting, tell me why you made that decision if you dont mind! Alright everyone have a wonderful day!

[Console] Plague or Demogorgon? 41 votes

Plague
39%
F60_31Fog_Kingmusstang62TaigapichumudkipScary_Punk_GhostSpeeddemonsaifAwkward_FiendPior_MorteKateDensonMain3331megswifeyBeerFartsAnnoyingNarratorcindlemainYoinkus_DoinkupHotline04 16 votes
Demogorgon
60%
apathytheclownSnakeSound222BabyCameron10NekoGamerXTragicSolitudeWalker_of_the_fog_96DetailedDetrimentParallaxCornpopers_EvanTheHitmantenoresaxEmealMeneLawKnightFall28901magicmaster2020ElcopolloBassTramXavier22ChurchofPigKettleWettle 25 votes

Comments