The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Legion Cosplay question: Jeans/Cargos/Pants

MiddleMang
MiddleMang Member Posts: 8

I've done a ton of research looking for a really similar kind of pants to what frank wears, but no luck, and aliexpress/chinese camo pants that are really bright litter the results. Even that weird stitching or lacing at the bottom back, really hard to find. Something like a biker jean, camo, cargo, and skinny. I wonder who designed them like that, it's a very specific type of jeans. Has anyone who has cosplayed him found a good deal on something very similar in color and make? I have everything else and it looks really nice, thinking about just ditching the camo pants since I don't particularly like them in the first place. Does anyone also think it'd be an important piece to skip if I just wore another kind of jeans?

Comments

• Arkranum
    Arkranum Member Posts: 2

Sorry for the year+ long response but you can find the top half by searching leather jacket on eBay and finding kt almost exact as for the shoes look at converse on eBay for the trousers it’s extra hard as they’re custom for the game but they can be remade by adding the clips with the rope on-top just search dark green jeans on eBay as it’s not Camo. his jeans are covered in blood creating that look and the color has worn off in parts as said for rope parts on side use metal rings and clip them into the fabric then put the roping above create an inside layer to cover it from scratching skin you should be good the belt however is hard to as you need to add spikes yourself hope i helped