What is the funniest thing in this game to you?

Thought we could get a bit of wholesomeness up in here. I'm not asking for the "wHeN a ToXiC sUrV/kIlLeR mAiN rAgE-" I'm talking just general things.

Examples - Seeing how close you can get to survivors as Pig/Ghostie/Myers before they notice and inevitably freak out, Bubba's Walk Cycle, or Survivor's nodding.

Comments

• horrortale_sans
    horrortale_sans Member Posts: 651

the fact that all the killers are scared of flashlights and pallets

• cheetocultleader
    cheetocultleader Member Posts: 1,259

Steve's glorious scream. I always try to imitate it.

• NomiNomad
    NomiNomad Member Posts: 3,178

The only time I'm scared of pallets is when a survivor I didn't know was there is pallet camping and randomly slams it down on my face. Scariest thing in this game. Especially if it's my man Wraith.

• OniWantsYourMacaroni
    OniWantsYourMacaroni Member Posts: 5,944

The way injured survivors look when they use their flashlight

• NomiNomad

That wide eyed look Survivors get sometimes is both hilarious and terrifying, and that shuffling squat only increases it.

• OniWantsYourMacaroni
    OniWantsYourMacaroni Member Posts: 5,944

It's so great.Looks like they reaaally try to not 💩 their pants.

• BigHat
    BigHat Member Posts: 97

Huntress's yell when she gets stunned

• NomiNomad

So beautiful. Such talent. Steve's such a good singer.

• voorheesgt
    voorheesgt Member Posts: 827

When I'm playing as pig and a survivor tries to boop the snoot... Even if I burned great add-ons I let them survive.

Booping the snoot is the one surefire way to escape against the pig. Thems the rules.

• NomiNomad
  • xenotimebong
    xenotimebong Member Posts: 2,803

When a survivor takes a hit from a weird angle and does a backflip into face plant. I crack up every time.

Watching a Myers moonwalk back and forth in front of the exit gate. Don’t see many people do it now (don’t see many people playing Myers tbh) but it’s so good.

That one patch where survivors could teabag while they pointed. The devs fixed it too fast, it was hilarious :(

• Alcinius
    Alcinius Member Posts: 14

the random bugs

Today clauddette got hooked 100m away from me, my character did the animation so i was flying around in the map until I unhooked her.

Also Hillbilly his "Mwaaghh" that yell

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

When the killer downs a survivor running at them and the survivor does the backflip.

Chefs kiss right there. Bonus points if they're using a hammer or other blunt object to make it look even better.

• Withered8
    Withered8 Member Posts: 1,241

When a legion misses or gets spun out of frenzy.

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295

Trapper. When someone gets in my face to DS then when I am stunned they step in a trap.

• megswifey
    megswifey Member Posts: 826

during the blighted event, I went up against Bubba and was the last survivor. I ran into the killer shack and Bubba just NYOOOOMS past me and bumps into the wall with a 'bwomp' sound, I couldn't stop laughing and it ended up killing me, I couldn't even run properly it was so flippin' cute lol!

• yobuddd
    yobuddd Member Posts: 2,259

Hillbilly’s “roar’ when you start a chainsaw sprint with him. There’s a few different sounds he cycles through, but one in particular that just makes me laugh-cry!

• OldHunterLight
    OldHunterLight Member Posts: 3,001

Solo queue, I tend to see the most random stuff and usually makes my night, like a few days ago, I saw a Blendy thinking she was batman just stood up on top of the dead dawg saloon and waited for someone to go down so she could go for the rescue.

Also memers

• StardustSpeedway
    StardustSpeedway Member Posts: 882
    edited November 2020

Every time Huntress misses her M1. I laugh every time!

Also, every time someone misses a skill check on a gen, and whoever didn't miss it let's go of it and just stares at you/you stare at them.

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398
    edited November 2020

Charging up an Oni lunge while falling down a hole only to bonk the top of the hole. I remember a clip of Scott doing this on badham a while ago and it was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. He looks like he ######### bonks his head as he's falling down the hole, it's so hilarious. And I know I've done it a few times as well. If anyone can find the YouTube video that has it reply on the thread with it, I'm currently looking for it right now too.

Edit: Found it https://youtu.be/plA3FNnd75o?t=174 I've done this a couple of times on Thompson House and it's the funniest ######### ever.

• sudintlink
    sudintlink Member Posts: 188

The backflip animation when you get hit facing the killer is ridiculous but im glad its there also the glitches. I was playing with an adam yesterday and for some reason whenever the killer picked up a survivor it loaded the animations on adam instead and he would just float around and work on gens

• csandman1977
    csandman1977 Member Posts: 2,358

That I get more jumpscares playing killer from survivors popping out of nowhere than i do playing survivor.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,906

Honestly after watching the PTB its seeing survivors being chased by Victor.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,772

Idk if it's really classed as in the game but for me it's when I'm playing with my friends and we get Autohaven and there's a bus loop. As soon as I run to it all they'll hear for the next 2 minutes is, "Tammy, can you pull over to the side of the road please? Thank you.

Ladies and gentlemen, the volume inside of this B U S, is A S T R O N O M I C A L. It is wayyyy too loud. Mrs BENNETT and I are trying to have a conversation with each other, but we cannot even hear each other. Right Mrs Bennett? MMMHHMMM. "

and so on lol. I almost feel sorry for them but they keep asking me to play with them so :)

• AnnoyedAtTheGame
    AnnoyedAtTheGame Member Posts: 539

The funniest thing in this game is the none existent matchmaking

• zoozoom6
    zoozoom6 Member Posts: 825

when miss your m1 by a hair and as you recover you notice the survivor is locked in a corner so you stare into eachother's eyes longingly before m1ing them in between teabags

• DaKnight
    DaKnight Member Posts: 720

A player who is learning nurse or learning blight, or is just bad with them / doing a daily. Blight is probably more funny to see someone screwing up on since they will totally be missing everything.

• SoylentPixie
    SoylentPixie Member Posts: 1,192

When you think you're clever by throwing a pebble, only to turn and see the killer, who has just watched you throw it, shaking his head at you.

Playing as pig and sneaking up to a generator someone is working on, hiding on the other side and sloooooowly peeking around it. You can almost hear the moment where the survivor fills their pants.

The horrifying yet hilarious sight of a ghost face teabag chasing you

When you run giggle screaming out of building because you just ran into an insidious Bubba

Anytime a killer rushes forward, only to fall down a hole.

Those near misses when a killer SHOULD have absolutely seen you and doesn't, and you just sit there nervously giggling in the corner.

Huntress' little tantrum and Piggy's adorable squeak when you stun them.

• Mdawgu
    Mdawgu Member Posts: 408

Dank bugs

• kellysman0326
    kellysman0326 Member Posts: 20
    edited November 2020

When we are up against Michael Myers I call him names and say mean things and I follow him around and say mike mike mike while Michael runs away from me while my girlfriend works on gens and she blows up a gen cuz she’s looking at my tv, it’s harder now bc of all these (CHEATING KILLERS) Dead by daylight please do something to fix it

Post edited by kellysman0326 on