The twins is everything a killer should be.

Options
2»

Comments

• OldHunterLight
    OldHunterLight Member Posts: 3,001
    Options

So you want an easy bully-able killer, gotcha!

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 8,600
    Options

Now what I said. I'm saying that this game has limitations that cannot be overcome, not just in relation to coding but also in concept. You can't have a killer jumping around the map quickly because it would become better than Nurse. You can't have a super short killer or it would be impossible to see them half the time. I'm saying if you want a killer whose abilities are super different from anything else in the game, you're best bet is finding it in a different killer vs survivor genre game, because these devs cannot give you what you want even if they wanted to.

• druggedpug69
    druggedpug69 Member Posts: 155
    Options

Playing blight on console has been my least favorite thing to do in dbd. In my opinion he's absolute garbage. Is it because I'm bad with him? Maybe. But it doesn't change my feelings on him.

• thepyramidhead
    thepyramidhead Member Posts: 59
    Options

This killers power seems like it was made by survivor mains.

• Kind_Lemon
    Kind_Lemon Member Posts: 2,559
    Options

...by everything, you mean hard countered by a locker when using the killer's power?

idk about you, but that's not something I want for all killers.

• TheMonadoBoi
    TheMonadoBoi Member Posts: 345
    Options

All this braindead bait needs to stop.

There is absolutely no way OP typed all that bullshit with a straight face. A killer who's power is completely nullified by lockers, who can literally be killed, who has to suffer hundreds of cooldowns and has "uncounterable" counterplay to everything they do; I refuse to believe OP is THAT asinine.

• Dustin
    Dustin Member Posts: 2,256
    Options

The new killer has a great concept that needs a lot of fine tuning because it's probably one of the clunkiest and weakest killers to be released to date. The concept itself is great and something I've always wanted which is the ability to switch between multiple characters as killer. It however needs some fine tuning and honestly they could buff every single aspect about this killer currently and it would probably fall under acceptable in terms of balance.

Visuals are great though but that's about it.

I'm not going to knock on BHVR for this one though. They try a completely new type of power that is a first for this game so I know they won't get it right at first. However I expect them to fix it because if they don't this will be a DLC I don't bother buying.

• HollowsGrief
    HollowsGrief Member Posts: 1,497
    Options

Of course the Twins are everything a killer should be: extremely easy to bully, power totally useless vs a locker, forced to be a M1 killer with no power. Yup I can see why survivor mains would like this killer, they are so weak it's laughable AND you can even kick them lol.