how many kills do you get on average?

How many times you 0k, 1k, 2k, 3k or 4k? Which killer you use is not important or rank or perks, and count DC as kills because no one DC if he can escape. I do 4k 90% of times due to Hex Undiying, and 3k 5%. Can't remember last time I did 0k

Comments

• eff
    eff Member Posts: 154

4k when this game does me a favor and doesn't turn into a stuttering lagging mess. 1-2k when it does and I'm lucky.

• JPLongstreet
    JPLongstreet Member Posts: 5,757

1-2 but I suck

• NomiNomad
    NomiNomad Member Posts: 3,178

Depends on the killer I'm using. With most killers, 3k. But for some reason, every single time I try to play Demoboi I get really good squads, and am lucky to get 1 kill.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,897
    edited November 2020

I main Mikey. Usually I'll get a 3-4k for most of my games.

• SeeAndWait
    SeeAndWait Member Posts: 94

a DC is considered a kill for me. I would say 2K-4K.

• TripleSteal
    TripleSteal Member Posts: 1,298

2.9ish all time, 3.3 over the course of the last 3 months.

• Moundshroud
    Moundshroud Member Posts: 4,458

On "average" I'd guess (I have never done the math) I'd say 2-3K. We all have bad games now and then, and 4Ks do come up fairly often. But it feels as though I'm probably 2-3K most often.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,228

3k or 4k 99% of the time because I don't care to slug for 4ks. Usually only use Corrupt for slowdown. I try to limit myself to green and lower add ons for regular games. Usually yellow. All killers except Huntress/Deathslinger. My builds are usually the same for every killer. Corrupt+tracking perks. I have maybe one game every week where more than one survivor makes it out of the exit gates and I play 20+ hrs/week.

• honeyboi
    honeyboi Member Posts: 10

on average out of 5 games I 4K 3, 3K 1, and lost one game, while playing trapper(4k), wraith(4k), pig(4k), michael(3k), and lost with hillbilly(worst killer). so my average would probably be around an average of 2 1/2 kills every match.

• Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 9,371

Probably somewhere between 2 or 3K as I don't slug for the 4K and getting bad games every once in a while does happen.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814
    edited November 2020

Honestly? Probably 2-3, but I'm trying to average my 4k's with my I-dont-want-to-talk-about-its. I feel like it's a pretty balanced number overall.

Edit: I also don't use a lot of meta perks.

• WorstKillerNA
    WorstKillerNA Member Posts: 22

0k like a real man

@me

• DarkMagik
    DarkMagik Member Posts: 822

Lately 1 or either 4 kills.

• Pepsidot
    Pepsidot Member Posts: 1,662

Usually 3 or 4k. It's not that I'm very good at killer, it's just that MM is terrible and puts players that should be rank 10+ at red ranks.

• aregularplayer
    aregularplayer Member Posts: 906
    edited November 2020

average 3k. the 3 min gen rushes are the only games i don't 4k, which decreases my average.

I used to main billy, but bhvr made him trash, then i started maining bubba and he is unbeatable. ZERO tunnel or camping. he is just BRUTAL!

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546

Before I started playing Nurse I averaged about a 4k

Now I usually get 2/3ks on average, i'd guess.

• chargernick85
    chargernick85 Member Posts: 3,171

3k I let 4th go every game.

• VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,216

It really depends on who I'm playing.

With my mains (Doctor, Legion, Hag, Oni and Blight), I get around 3-4K consistently. Pretty much everyone else averages around 2K.

Then there's Hillbilly, who I'm lucky to get 4 hooks with, let alone any kills.

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,277

2k to 3k tho are the good games I do get 4k but I also get 0k which pisses me off sometimes.

• foxo_cr
    foxo_cr Member Posts: 2

2-3 k average. I get either smashing games on Legion where everyone gets downed or everyone escapes. There's no middle section. Spirit I get 3-4 k average.

• shyguyy
    shyguyy Member Posts: 298

3k, I always let the last person take hatch because playing survivor is pretty feelsbadman right now. Killers on this forum be complaining about nerfing survivors when playing killer has legit never been easier.

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255

I get around 0 to 4, depending on how the game goes.

• AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104

most games are 3 or 4 kills for me, even on losing games i often get at least 1 or 2.

However that's mainly because most survivors can't beat good killer players, a lot of killstreaks you see are filled with the killer winning because the survivors were just not good enough for that player.

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,546

• konchok
    konchok Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 1,719

For me the average changes based off rank reset. Right before rank reset my kill rate is higher than 75 percent. Right after rank reset, it's higher than 80 percent. Than there's a period of about a week where you're at rank 1 and I'm getting groups that are really good where half of the players are rank 1 or rank 2 (this is really early after rank reset) and they're nasty good. And with these groups my average is less than 50 percent by a hair. But then rate inflation kicks in and my percentage shoots back up.

I'm also of the opinion that killer is too easy right now. And I am running ruin undying. Without ruin undying I know that my rank would dip from rank 1 to rank 2 or rank 3.

• Schmierbach
    Schmierbach Member Posts: 468

3k to 4k in 85% of my matches. Occassionally I get a good SWF, but I run Meme Clown builds a lot so ill usually get 1k-2k on those.

I also run builds off meta a lot so it throws the Rank 1 survivors who are used to the same Meta perks.

• DarthRevan21
    DarthRevan21 Member Posts: 73

On average in red ranks I get a 3 - 4 k unless I screw up or I am going against an optimal swf.

• surv43
    surv43 Member Posts: 331

ez 3k

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713

I don’t know my average since the game doesn’t keep stats unfortunately. The actual overall average kill rate among red rank killers is 68% or about 2.7. Since most people who post are probably red rank (or at least probably good enough to be red rank if they play frequently enough) the average for forum posters who play killer should be around that. However, people have a tendency to overestimate their stats and claim they are above an average so my guess is you’ll see a lot of posts from players claiming they are 3+ kills per game who are actually around that 2.7 mark. (The same effect happens for example when you poll people to ask if they are an “above average driver”. The large majority of people will claim they are above average drivers even though clearly that’s mathematically impossible.)

• maderr
    maderr Member Posts: 251
    edited November 2020

So now killer mains or 50/50 killer/surv are admitting the game greatly favors killers and that it's crap playing as survivors.

Thanks, now devs, wake up and undo msot of the balance changes you have done to favor killers. You have been on this road for al ong time now without even taking in account the stats that show the killer OP situation for more than 1 year now.

• goatslinger
    goatslinger Member Posts: 522

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627

recent 57 games I had 3,4 kills on average

5 times 0k and 9 times 1-2

But I would say DC does not necessarily count as kill. People DC because they got body blocked by a plague, because they were found first within 20 seconds, because they go against a spirit or freddy...

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627

tbf the reason for ez 4k is imo, also viewing from both sides, potato survivor play. Like looping the killer around a 90% gen or around hooked persons, bad hiding attempts, wasting time and granting hits with failed flashlight saves, insta unhooks without BT... all this stuff where you like to just think "happens" but knowing you have to add a "all the time"

yes, there were a lot of killer sided changes recently (but don't forget that it was not purely killer sided pls), but these were necessary as survivor perks are too strong and probably always will be.They can't rework that much on survivor side to balance it with maps and whatelse would be needed. And this makes the game harder for newer players, as survivors become more depending on good builds. Unless you are a 5k hours survivor main or something

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

2-3.

Hatch is too random to include 4.

• Iudex_Nemesis
    Iudex_Nemesis Member Posts: 326

3 with Doc. Everyone else is 2 or less.