Would you want an "alien" survivor?

Options
DeadHardMan
DeadHardMan Member Posts: 319
edited November 2020 in General Discussions

So far there have only been human survivors while killers have more otherworldly creatures like Demogorgan and Pyramid Head. Do you think a humanoid "alien" survivor could be a good inclusion or do you think BHR should just stick to humans?

EDIT: Personally, I would I it'd be interesting to see a new character that really sticks out from the survivor roster. It doesn't have to look "out there". Could just be a simple red or green skinned human with antennas or something.

Comments

• SK1LLA
    SK1LLA Member Posts: 13
    Options

Oh God, please no xD

• Cerebral_Harlot
    Cerebral_Harlot Member Posts: 280
    Options

If we are going with non-human survivors I think Viktor shows that killer doll types are possible.

• Jarol
    Jarol Member Posts: 1,985
    Options

an infiltrated reptilian xd

• HiddenNugget
    HiddenNugget Member Posts: 32
    Options

In my opinion, no. It just wouldn't fit at all. The idea is humans being pulled into these trials in different realms, having an alien would be odd.

• Warcrafter4
    Warcrafter4 Member Posts: 2,917
    edited November 2020
    Options

I feel like it could work if these survivor "Alien" Entities came from well the entity.

It would be interesting to have a survivor made by the Entity itself even if its a Failed/Rebelling self sufficiency experiment.

Aka the entity trying to make its own "Food" would be the new "Alien" survivor.

• pseudechis
    pseudechis Member Posts: 3,903
    Options

ugh no, it's a slippery slope from horror genre to comedic parody.

• whammigobambam
    whammigobambam Member Posts: 1,201
    edited November 2020
    Options

Not technically an alien but Bishop from the movie Alien would be my new main. I mean survivors are bots already and if you can't beat them you might as well join them.

• Zarr0ch
    Zarr0ch Member Posts: 589
    Options

No

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,562
    Options

No? Maybe if it was licensed and it would fit otherwise, it afaik there are none..?

an android from Alien may come to mind, like mentioned before (Bishop) but then again they look just like humans and you would kind of need to make the blood white...