Pallets !!!!!

So here lately during Chases the pallets fail to drop. Or I drop the pallet, stun the killer but I still go down. Or I drop the pallet and be on the same side as the killer lol and he gets stunned but I panic . What is going on? Is this happening to anyone else?

Comments

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546

Welcome to Dead By Daylight!

And please do enjoy your stay.

• bimaeast
    bimaeast Member Posts: 7

Haha 🤣 thank you sir

• BabyBubz
    BabyBubz Member Posts: 72

I do have it as well. Some ppl say it' bc of ping or i didn't make it in time, but even if i drop it early enough i see killer's weapon hitting the air and i go down. Also if i go a little bit further from a pallet, i don't have any options to drop it anymore (and it's not like i go super far away, just move camera a little bit and it disappears).

• bimaeast
    bimaeast Member Posts: 7

Yeah I just started spamming the button and pray that the pallet drops lol I either successfully stun the killer and get away or stun the killer and still go down. Like wth

• BabyBubz
    BabyBubz Member Posts: 72

I thank god whenever i really stun killer. It happens so many times that i still can't complete the task with "stun killer 3 times with a pallet in one trial". At the same time when i play killer i rarely get bs hits through pallets (almost never)