What would you be more excited about getting in the game?

lazerlight
lazerlight Member Posts: 353

What would you be more excited about getting in the game? 54 votes

New Features (i.e. new objectives, new actions, new mechanics)
88%
WeederickFatelanceGibberishMiriamGTapeKnotF60_31Demon_SwordsRebel_Raven[Deleted User]I_am_NeganTragicSolitudeReikoMorimusstang62TaigaUistreelMysticAdvisorlazerlightRoboMojoMooksGlamourousLeviathan 48 votes
New Chapters (Killers, Survivors, Perks)
11%
HellraisingPredatorCornHubnotstarboardPega6DezzyTVhorrortale_sans 6 votes

Comments

• AggressiveFTW
    AggressiveFTW Member Posts: 1,055

I feel like this game needs new objectives and new mechanics pretty soon. Last added mechanic was the breakable walls, I think we need something new right now.

• New Features (i.e. new objectives, new actions, new mechanics)

A new objective is the hope, a new gamemode is the dream.

• MysticAdvisor
    MysticAdvisor Member Posts: 453

Definitely need new objectives. I’ll take ANYTHING!

• Rekkosai
    Rekkosai Member Posts: 8

Lets be honest as it stands now..we would only get new chapters and killers...so mechanics would be he most desired (my opinion).

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,188

I do enjoy the new chapters, but the current format hasn't changed much for the longest time and a shake-up would be much appreciated.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,710

I actually do appreciate new killers and wouldn’t wanna miss those completely.

but survivors and perks don’t bring that much and new mechanics would be dope!

• notstarboard
    notstarboard Member Posts: 3,814

New performance improvements and bug fixes please

• CornHub
    CornHub Member Posts: 1,864

The only new mechanics they add are just different ways a survivor can interact with a killers power. That's never as exciting as a new killer, survivor, or map.

• lazerlight
    lazerlight Member Posts: 353

they do that BECAUSE they keep doing new killers and not new mechanics. The post isnt about what they do, its about what you would like.

why would vote for the thing that doesn't excite you....

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775

New feature!

Fixed match making!

I'm a casual player that loves the game. I'm not looking to "get better" or go pro, or face the best people.

I want to go in, chase people, hit people, hook people. Maybe sacrifice some people along the way. My main goal is to get blood points, and have fun running the killers and perks I want, and basically none are meta. I hate cookie cutter stuff.

If I can help the survivors get blood points, that's cool, too.

Not in a farming way, but by playing the game with lots of interaction in a more or less normal setting.

If I accidentally use more force than is necessary, I may well pull punches, and let survivors go, even. Hell, sometimes I just go in and try to get my daily done, and let people go.

I don't want success, I want bloodpoints.

Sort of a humble, low level boogieman.

I play survivors, too. I love my Nea, Kate and Feng. Looking forward to getting a few more survivors, too.

I would really love it if I didn't run into killers just looking to "wham bam thank you ma'am" for a quick match that destroys my BP gain.

On more than one occasion, I have let killers hook me if the game went to hell for them.

This is a spare time game for me. Not a job, and not a skill I want to cultivate.

I don't like running into people I shouldn't.

This game would probably take off more if newbies didn't run into people they shouldn't, too. Give them some room to breathe, get better, and actually get the perks they need instead of throwing them to the wolves on either side.

Get match making running well, please. I have money I'd love to throw at you more often than I do now. There's few games I buy more than once, and even fewer pvp games I enjoy because other people have a tendency to ruin them.

• CornHub
    CornHub Member Posts: 1,864

What do you mean? I am more excited for new killers than I am a new mechanic/objective/action.