The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Jake's Ski Jacket is missing

WTH happened to Jake's Ski Jacket? I purchased it well over a year ago, and it was there a couple weeks ago, but it isn't even in the store any longer. The store shows that I purchased 3 items, but only 2 items are physically in the store.

Comments

• gatsby
    gatsby Member Posts: 2,533

Anyone know what that cosmetic looks like?

• Kaelum
    Kaelum Member Posts: 994
    edited November 2020

It's a puffy ski jacket, red, white and mostly blue, and looked really cool him. There's a jean jacket that is red and blue, but it's not puffy at all and looks pretty sad.

• Superyoshiegg
    Superyoshiegg Member Posts: 1,486

Are you referring to one of these?

• Kaelum
    Kaelum Member Posts: 994
    edited November 2020

@Superyoshiegg nope. The 2nd one is the jean jacket that I talked about. The Ski Jacket is like 4x the thickness, and it is completely missing. I also noticed that ~1/2 of the tshirts from the collection are missing, and Meg has none. Almost all of my survivors were wearing something other than what I had them in ~2+ weeks ago as well. I'm wondering if this is related to the Twitch shirt screwup?

• Superyoshiegg
    Superyoshiegg Member Posts: 1,486

Is this it then? Because if not, I have no idea what you're referring to.

I'm a Jake connoisseur and you've got me stumped lol

• NoelleMina
    NoelleMina Member Posts: 638
    edited November 2020

Jake has a puffy Ski Jacket??

I need it.

Anywho, I searched the wiki to see if any cosmetics matched this description and couldn’t find it.

If it’s removed, I’m gonna be sad.