The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

god awful maps where its impossible to see

who else here has just been DCing as soon as they get the updated bedham maps?

its so dark that playing on it is literally impossible. its hard to find anyone who is hiding, its nearly impossible to keep track during a chase, whats even the point in trying?

Comments

• __Lukas__
    __Lukas__ Member Posts: 32

I’m playing on switch and unless I’m in a totally dark room I literally cannot see

• NekoTorvic
    NekoTorvic Member Posts: 772

If you have the luxury of being on a PC, you can change the graphics settings to low and it helps.

Badham is probably the map I hate the most at the moment. I've always hated it before the rework, but at least I could see. Now I still hate it because its structures are BS and also because it's impossible to see anything further than 20ft in front of you.

Badham shack has a bunch of invisible corners where you get stuck as killer and survivor, making looping it annoying and inefficient. Both the houses are ridiculously safe structures. The school still has a god pallet and even though its not as strong as before, the fence vault still is a free waste of the killer's time by holding W and shutting your brain off.

Some people are saying the map is glitched and has increased odds to be selected...i dunno if this is true, but I know ive played in these maps more frequently than any other lately and I absolutely detest it. If DC penalties were not a thing I would dc instantly every single time I get them, and im this close to just AFKing every time I get them tbh.... Playing them is just not pleasant.

• Yep. You can also add Midwich to the mix. Both Midwich and Badham are ridiculously dark in certain areas.

• Jay_Whyask
    Jay_Whyask Member Posts: 566

What platform do you guys play on? I mostly play on PS4 and I've never had this issue with any map, even maps that are designed specifically to be easy for survs to hide on.

• MrPenguin
    MrPenguin Member Posts: 2,425

Currently primarily on PS4, Badham is very dark and pretty hard to see in.

• boboca
    boboca Member Posts: 78
    edited November 2020

they don't really care about console players. my girlfriend always play with all doors and windows locked to try to see anything in the maps (she plays on ps4)

• Yeah, I play on an Xbox One. Plus my TV is already set to its brightest levels.