need to vent hate me if you want

crossplay - garbage console players that throw the game all the damn time leading killer and otherwise trolling. why not turn it off oh okay lets make the already 10-20 minute wait times longer because I dont get matched with anyone

Troll players and toxic responses - same vein as the people throwing the game but they try to drag everyone down with them, ######### WHY? you gotta try to troll the killer you fail and go down so your swf friends just all go down trying to instafarm you and Im stuck on the side watching everyone die. I try to save and get 2 people but when you do it AGAIN its my fault we all died even the killer thinks so. ######### WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO? or how about when this exact thing happens and the troll that caused it all gets the hatch outta mercy from the killer? how is that fair to ANYONE ELSE?

Play with your friends so you dont have these problems - my friends dont like playing with me cause Im red rank and at best theyre green. the sheer toxicity and playstyles of certain people at high ranks is a huge turn off to inexperienced players and I dont blame them WE ARE TOXIC (yes me too Im a hypocrite and Idk how to stop)

well play killer then - yes and deal with trolls that play like ######### wannabe sweat squads that play the game in the most boring way possible or otherwise just get looped for eternity because (and listen close to this one) I SUCK AT PLAYING KILLER AND ITS NOT FUN

I know Im not the only one that deals with these things but I dont know any of those people and I dont have good coping mechanisms so here you go, this months complaints and sadness wrapped up nice and neat for you

on the upside when I do get a good game its fantastic even when I die I have a great time. I just wish they werent so few and far between

Comments

• Soulslayer618
    Soulslayer618 Member Posts: 488

@kolosovski thank you it actually does help to have the kindness <3

• Kind_Lemon
    Kind_Lemon Member Posts: 2,559

\ (o_o) / that's quite a lot.

have a hug

• gatsby
    gatsby Member Posts: 2,533

Play for yourself, screw your teammates. It shouldn’t matter too much if you escape or not. Just that you had good chases and felt productive.

Dead By Daylight is only a team based game if you’re in a SWF. Otherwise feel free to think of it as a solo player game where all your teammates are NPC bots

• Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335

Exactly why many killers prefer to vs. Solos.

I myself think it is SWF that makes this game competitive. 4 solos is almost always 4ks.

• CustomerService
    CustomerService Member Posts: 479

I feel you, and I like your post. Here's a highly suggestive and seductive tight hug to make it also creepy.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

Crossplay shouldn't completely separate people on the same platform. It should prioritize your own platform first and then fill in the rest when necessary. Like, no one on PC is like "man I sure do wish I could play against all PS4 players right now". Bro just buy a PS4 then.

No other game's crossplay segregates the playbase like this.

Also crossplay should be opt-in not opt-out.

• VikingWilson
    VikingWilson Member Posts: 789

Survivors have ruined the game for me. Survivors got it easy and they throw it in your face.

• bubbabrotha
    bubbabrotha Member Posts: 1,138
    edited November 2020

Opt out of cross play, we don't want you if you're gonna insult us.

• gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772
    edited November 2020

Since I moved to PC I turned off cross play for a while and still get clueless morons urban evading around the map in red rank games. Searching basement chests while a killer with BBQ hooks a teammate on the other end of the map, etc

I'm ok with no winning. You can't expect to win every game. I just wish my teammates tried sometimes. It feels like all the good survivors are in full teams nowadays and I get stuck with the potatoes because I have problems with playing in SWF. I think it makes the game too easy and removes the tension.

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,793

I don't hate you because you rant, I hate you because you're beautiful

• Bootlegmoth
    Bootlegmoth Member Posts: 290

You do know there's no actual difference between console and pc players. Garbage players on both

• katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,148

If I see my teammates tryna to troll the killer I just leave them. I ain't tryna to get hit by Noed or camp cause of them.