Time For A More Obscure Pick: How Do You Feel About Sirenhead?

SCP_FOR_DBD
SCP_FOR_DBD Member Posts: 2,416

Alright its time for a classic "SCP_FOR_DBD is sleep deprived and not thinking clearly" post.

Todays BS is the one and only Sirenhead!

Of course his height would need to be adjusted but I think it could work. A power based around misdirecton and a unique TR that has his sirens blaring could be really cool imo.

Please note that hes relatively new and is owned solely by one guy, so if he did get in its not like he'd be taking a spot from a more well known icon like a Xenomorph or Nemesis.

Time For A More Obscure Pick: How Do You Feel About Sirenhead? 39 votes

Yes, Right Away!
5%
FatelanceSK1LLA 2 votes
Yes, But A Bit Later
20%
karatinac97Scary_Punk_GhostAwkward_FiendXavier22Marc_go_soloTheButcher6641modernhighlanderCryptFriend 8 votes
Nah, Not A Chance
53%
GibberishShrimpTwiggs[Deleted User]TapeKnotWalker_of_the_fog_96RullisiHellraisingPredatortenoresaxRoffelbillyMooseMannequinOwlzeySlashstreetboycheetocultleaderMalum_MidnightTeabaggingGhostfacePior_MorteTsukiYureihorrortale_sansbubblyaRelaxedMule 21 votes
Don't Care/Unsure/Other
20%
Fog_KingTaigaDarkMagikChurchofPigIceryTripleStealRockotheawesomepugDoctorIdiot 8 votes

Comments

• Awkward_Fiend
    Awkward_Fiend Member Posts: 687
    Yes, But A Bit Later

Would Sirenhead be a cool pick, sure. Is Sirenhead a good pick for the game, eh, probably not. It wouldn't bring in tons of new players, while also requiring large alterations to the character in order to work on most maps due to how tall they are. If they'd need a third party character and all the big boys are already in, and a lot of the more obscure classics are in as well, than I'd be fine with Sirenhead.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,188
    Yes, But A Bit Later

I think some planning would be needed for his attack. I'm guessing having a deafening blast of static, or wailing sirens may not be good for earphones, but certainly a power which focuses of distorting the auditory senses would be a unique attack. I recon it would be a lot like the Carter's Spark, in terms of functionality.

• TheButcher6641
    TheButcher6641 Member Posts: 252
    Yes, But A Bit Later

Seems like a cool idea and I would gladly see this.

• Scary_Punk_Ghost
    Scary_Punk_Ghost Member Posts: 31
    Yes, But A Bit Later

I think he's nd awesome character and I would love to see him in DBD.

I just don't know if he'd work if he was smaller or if it would feel too off.

• horrortale_sans
    horrortale_sans Member Posts: 651
    Nah, Not A Chance

he is WAY TO BIG

• horrortale_sans
    horrortale_sans Member Posts: 651
    Nah, Not A Chance

you see dem legs

• SK1LLA
    SK1LLA Member Posts: 13
    Yes, Right Away!

Yes pleasee!

• Le_DWK
    Le_DWK Member Posts: 40
    Nah, Not A Chance

As hilarious as it would be to pretend to be a generator, I have no idea how one could even create a power. Where would the vision even be since it's so tall? What would it hooking survivors or doing indoor chases be like? Lots of questions due to Sirenhead's massive height.

• TeabaggingGhostface
    TeabaggingGhostface Member Posts: 3,108
    Nah, Not A Chance

He'd be too big

• TsukiYurei
    TsukiYurei Member Posts: 103
    edited November 2020
    Nah, Not A Chance

Siren head is just a dull inspired copy of Pymaind Head.

And Pymaind head belongs in dbd. Because silent hill defined horror in general.

Post edited by TsukiYurei on