Console Dwightcrow

Have any console players managed to redeem the elusive dwightcrow codes from watching streamers? By the time I finish inputting it in, it no longer works.

Comments

• Angelicus23
    Angelicus23 Member Posts: 2,547

uhm codes dont work since like 20 days ago

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,164

^ This. Even any codes that weren't used up are now disabled. Back when the codes did work, I managed to get one on my PS4 on the first day; watching a streamer with a low viewer count was the way to go.

• Katie_met
    Katie_met Member Posts: 422

Those were limited codes that were only available during the Halloween event

• BismarckCane
    BismarckCane Member Posts: 73

Agree though, whoever designed the codes, did not understand it is about 8 additional movements to get a code in on a controller.

Hopefully BHVR will learn from this and change the way it works in the future.

• Ryuzaki
    Ryuzaki Member Posts: 688
    edited November 2020

The codes should have been distributed via Twitch drops imo.

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893

I'm on xbox and I managed to get the charm.

• AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104

I got one after 6 hours of trying.

I had to set up a keyboard and deal with the input delay since you had to use the controller to enter in the code.

you really only had a chance if multiple codes where shown with the last 2-3 characters hiden.

• Ryan489x
    Ryan489x Member Posts: 1,469

I was able to get a dwightcrow for both PC and console. It was a pain to do but the key was finding a stream that didn't have a lot of viewers in it.

and it was later in the event when people had them already or didn't care anymore. and yeah the only way I was able to get one was if the streamer showed the code but hid the last 3 digits.