Do you think survivors/killers should have linked offering inventories

bjorksnas
bjorksnas Member Posts: 5,482

Do you think survivors / killers should (separately for each side) have a linked offering inventory across all survivors and killers (doesn't get reset for prestige because its shared)

Do you think survivors/killers should have linked offering inventories 27 votes

Yes for both
59%
GibberishTapeKnotF60_31palletsryummyParallaxbjorksnasWarcrafter4Awkward_FiendGreyBigfootDerZuntorJolten9t9MoundshroudBwstedGrzybuZFriendly_Blendetteemofriendo 16 votes
No for both
18%
TaigaDetailedDetrimentcheetocultleaderHex_LlamaLe_DWK 5 votes
Yes for survivor only
22%
FatelancefairfieldismsCornHubPior_Morteneedypepeistic 6 votes
Yes for killer only
0%

Comments

• Hex_Llama
    Hex_Llama Member Posts: 1,821
    No for both

I tentatively say no, because I think separating it encourages people to play different characters. There are a lot of characters I would have just dropped as soon as I hit level 40 except that they had a bunch of offerings left for me to use. I'm also a little bit worried by the idea of killers stockpiling red moris, and both sides stockpiling wards. The idea is that you're not supposed to have ultra rare stuff every game.

• cheetocultleader
    cheetocultleader Member Posts: 1,259
    No for both

I agree with Hex. It encourages people to play different characters. When I was first leveling everyone, I'd play each survivor I had blood point offerings on. Because this meant I'd have a mix of perks, I often had to change around my builds, which taught me a bit about different play styles.

For killers, well the different playstyles are always a factor. I only dislike having things locked onto killers like Nurse and Hillbilly, who mess with my eyes too much to bother with. Otherwise, it has encouraged me to get better and try out killers I might otherwise ignore.

All of this encourages more play time and keeps people from dropping the game, if they don't mind grind. If they do... Well idk how you can play DBD longterm anyway, lol. The grind needs to be scaled back a bit but that's a different topic.

• Pior_Morte
    Pior_Morte Member Posts: 526
    Yes for survivor only

Idk about the killer, but as a survivor definitely a yes.

• Le_DWK
    Le_DWK Member Posts: 40
    No for both

Ngl I kinda thought this poll was about Killers and Survivors sharing each other's offerings and I just thought:

Ah [BAD WORD] the Nea is running a Mori.

I guess I wouldn't really care, but I think it's the way it is now so that people are more encouraged to play different characters. It's why Survivors can't run the same items and equipment.

• CornHub
    CornHub Member Posts: 1,864
    Yes for survivor only

I'm a killer main, but killer exclusive offerings are 10x stronger than survivors. Survivors are just skins and 70% of there add-ons aren't good anyways. Sharing BP offerings would be cool tho