I'F you can just equip 1 meta perk

xXM7MD97Xx
xXM7MD97Xx Member Posts: 16

what will you choose? I will choose ds or sp idk😝

I'F you can just equip 1 meta perk 81 votes

Decisive Strike
19%
FoggyWeather_TapeKnotMrPenguinTaigaanonymous31337RoboMojojadssPlantCollectorhedgehoePior_MorteFobboTripleStealScreamingFengGrzybuZChefRakilleQwQw 16 votes
Borrowed Time
12%
MooksSebaOutbreakChickenMcthicken_5Cephalon_LebronMadLordJackzoozoom6Hex_LlamaquentinsimpSifImpossibleJane 10 votes
Dead Hard
8%
feechimaHannonRothlonPega6DerZuntor[Deleted User]LunarApoc 7 votes
Sprint Burst
13%
WeederickEqMonkVeeshanWhite_OwlkaeruAxecheezjtzBeast123344pepeisticxXM7MD97XxWraithBabyyakkiboi 11 votes
Adrenaline
4%
ArcticWolfnotstarboardTotemsCleanserneedy 4 votes
Metal of Man
7%
DetailedDetrimentCornHubKettleWettleJinSimeDoritoHeadLe_DWK 6 votes
Unbreakable
2%
onemindYords 2 votes
Spine chill (maybe)
19%
VolantConch1719F60_31DeadeyeRevzi100HellraisingPredatornimesulideThePoliceAwkward_FiendsplatKatie_metCatt_xoLoneEmberFTWJocelynAwakensLoveyemofriendoGhost_Pepper 16 votes
Resilience (I think)
1%
[Deleted User] 1 vote
Something else
9%
Adelooyobudddmusstang62FreddoAhoyWolfBassTramUndershotTsukiYurei 8 votes

Comments

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,099
    Something else

Iron Will.

Also Mettle of Man is meta perk now?!

• Freddo
    Freddo Member Posts: 139
    Something else

Hope.

• Pior_Morte
    Pior_Morte Member Posts: 526
    Decisive Strike

MoM it's not a meta perk, it's just bad.

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,099
    Something else

Yea, in the past, but it got nerfed and now it's just a meme perk.

Before you took 3 basic attacks and the next hit was ignored, which basically screwed every m1 Killer in the game, but was completely useless against Killers that use their secondary attack more.

Now you need to take 3 protection hits, which is much harder to accomplish, and most of the time it's not really worth it.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,710
    Borrowed Time

Borrowed Time is the only perk I consistently use of that list anyways.

i am still going for safe unhooks outside TR if possible, but with camping and in EGC that’s not always possible.

• SebaOutbreak
    SebaOutbreak Member Posts: 399
    edited November 2020
    Borrowed Time

BT helps you win what would otherwise be lose-lose situations, if used correctly.

• Katie_met
    Katie_met Member Posts: 422
    Spine chill (maybe)

Spine chill is my favourite survivor perk, and I play it in all my builds because I love being prepared for a chase and it helps against stealth killers.

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546
    Metal of Man

the strongest perk in the game

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632
    Metal of Man

After finding out long ago that MoM stacks are obtained by taking the Deathslinger's chain (with the chance of not even getting injured), I have been running the perk a lot more. Also, easy WGLF + MoM is amazing.

• Awkward_Fiend
    Awkward_Fiend Member Posts: 687
    Spine chill (maybe)

I'm a Spine Chill Addict

• zoozoom6
    zoozoom6 Member Posts: 825
    Borrowed Time

assuming i am in a call BT always also MoM meta?lol

• TotemsCleanser
    TotemsCleanser Member Posts: 620
    Adrenaline

Adrenaline is addictive, once you start using it you cannot stop lmao. Dead Hard is a close second. Everything else I can perfectly do without, I rarely use any meta perks other than the two I have mentioned.

• VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,220
    Spine chill (maybe)

Spine Chill is so useful. Borrowed Time is a close second.

• Revzi100
    Revzi100 Member Posts: 529
    Spine chill (maybe)

chill

• musstang62
    musstang62 Member Posts: 517
    Something else

WGLF. Gimme them bloodpoints

• LunarApoc
    LunarApoc Member Posts: 4
    Dead Hard

Borrowed time is very useful but is exponentially less when you aren't in a SWF. As someone who values good chases over pipping or escaping, Dead Hard is the most useful for extending chases at high-level solo play.

• Adeloo
    Adeloo Member Posts: 1,448
    Something else

Iron Will ?

• BassTram
    BassTram Member Posts: 195
    Something else

Kindred because I almost always play solo lol

• onemind
    onemind Member Posts: 3,089
    Unbreakable

Unbreakable because majority want ds so I won't need it

• Le_DWK
    Le_DWK Member Posts: 40
    Metal of Man

I know it's not meta but I don't care. MoM is best perk.

• TsukiYurei
    TsukiYurei Member Posts: 103
    edited November 2020
    Something else

I never use these, and I escape just fine.

People have become to reliant on the meta perks and don’t learn how to loop and mind game.

Meaning it’s there downfall because they refuse to adapt and learn to loop.

I rather use myself, Dance with me, quick and quiet, No one left behind and third it depends what I feel I need.

And I escape just fine,

I hardly ever use meta perks to survive. This makes it more fun and brings out the horror as well the thrill more. Even more when you loop a killer for over a minute because of more mindgaming.

• jadss
    jadss Member Posts: 207
    Decisive Strike

I feel like it is balanced if you actually get tunneled, either way it guarantees the survivor a head start after he got tunneled.

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781
    Unbreakable

Unbreakable because it has the strongest impact out of all other perks, except maybe DS. If everyone is downed without unbreakable, then that is a loss for the survivors and they are in a helpless situation except if someone kobe's, but that is quite rare. With just one unbreakable, and all survivors are downed, the unb user can literally save everyone. I have had moments like this happen in a match. It is also nice to have the passive bonus of recovering faster. Ever had a moment where the killer slugs everyone (not the toxic kind where they just let you bleed out) to end the game or create pressure? Well unb would counter that (kinda BS tho if 2 or more people have it tho).

The reason I wouldn't use DS like many others is because you don't need it as much as you think. If you are a very good player, then you won't need DS. You could probably rely on your teammates to perform an efficient BT save. BT is already a fantastic anti-tunnel perk. When using DS You are giving up a perk slot for a perk that you might not even get to use most of the time.

• yobuddd
    yobuddd Member Posts: 2,259
    Something else

Slippery Meat

/s