sqmuxl Member Posts: 52
edited July 2021 in General Discussions

claudette because claudette.

Post edited by sqmuxl on

Comments

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814
    Options

Overall? Kate. She's my main, I like her lore, I like her looks, and I like that there's more than 1 set of clothes that I just randomly switch out pieces of. Seriously, I don't play dress-up with any other character, I just have a skin I stick to.

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 8,813
    Options

Blight/any (because all survivors are just skins). Doing good with and winning with Blight is the most fun I've had in a long time.

• Lyfe
    Lyfe Member Posts: 197
    edited November 2020
    Options

Survivors

1. Nea, best cosmetics, full loadout, Legacy 3
    2. Meg, full loadout and Legacy 3
    3. Yui. 2nd best cosmetics
    4. Kate, because Kate <3

Killers

1. Nurse, really fun power, full loadout, high skill floor, legacy 1, clean cosmetics. Nurse is simply best waifu when she isn't bugged.
    2. Huntress, full loadout, really fun power... that's about it
    3. Legion, boring power and lame playstyle, but best cosmetics and full loadout
    Post edited by Lyfe on
  • starkiller1286
    starkiller1286 Member Posts: 889
    Options

Kate she's pretty upbeat despite the situation

Wraith he seemed like a nice guy who was redeemed bur got strongarmed into the entitys service after learning the truth. Also I like his playstyle despite crappy Predator invisibility.

• DarthRevan21
    DarthRevan21 Member Posts: 73
    Options

over all:

Killers:

1: Michael Myers: i love the Halloween movies, and his playstyle is the coolest imo.

2: Ghostface: at first i liked how the "Scream" icon was in dbd, but i also find his lore to be one of the best in the game.

Survivors:

1: Nancy: i love her from stranger things (despite her dbd character model not being the best)

2: Laurie: same reason i love Myers.

• NoelleMina
    NoelleMina Member Posts: 638
    Options

Survivors: Jake and Yui, they’re fun to play as. I love their cosmetics, their backstory, their aesthetics, and pretty much anything to do with them.

Killers: Spirit and Plague, for the same reasons. Although, I have more fun playing as Plague.

• ZFennecFox
    ZFennecFox Member Posts: 510
    Options

Feng Min as my survivor just because Alert helped me out like a lot in the beginning. My favorite Killer would have to be Legion mainly because they iridescent pin I love shredding pallets that people think there going to slide over after me.

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415
    Options

Nurse & Nea

• TwistedJoke65
    TwistedJoke65 Member Posts: 316
    Options

My favorite survivor is Jake cause he's the first one I played. I'm also looking ace, cause he's quiet and I face a lot of spirits

My favorite killer is Freddy. Been playing him since before the rework and got my first(and only) adept with him back then. I also love Pyramid head and Ghostface

But Michael Myers will always have a special place in my heart since he was the one that introduced me to the game and I played my first game of dbd ever with him, back when bubba first came out. The rest is history :P

• leatherfav88
    leatherfav88 Member Posts: 209
    Options

Zarina. Her look is pretty cool cause it looks like something an actual filmmaker would wear. Her lore also intrests me the most.

My favorite killer is deathslinger becuase of his lore and hes alot of fun.

• zombitehdeath
    zombitehdeath Member Posts: 587
    Options

Feng and wriath.

These two are the first character from both sides i played as.

i liked fengs technician because it would silance the noise of a gen when i missed a skill check and would silance the rapair noise the survivkr would make.

Wraith ability is my favourite, to be able to get the first hit at the start of the chase is great and would end it quicker. His lore was the thing that made him my favourite. Him killing his boss and making his skull apart of his weapon is a nice touch and his appearance give me the impression that he's dead and turn into a wraith a shadow of his former self.

• Exellen
    Exellen Member Posts: 49
    Options

Survivor: Zarina & Feng

Killer: Nurse & Huntress

• JinSime
    JinSime Member Posts: 405
    Options

I love both Dwight and Min as survivor. They are my mains.

As killer, I love Pig and Plague. But haven't been playing Plague because her vomit doesn't register so often, I'm just frustrated over it.

• BassTram
    BassTram Member Posts: 195
    Options

I played the game when it first came to console so I mained Jake because I like being the "Saboteur". For Killer I really like Leatherface because his power has been teaching me how to work on the Rev timing for pallets and how to hug walls and corners without running into them (for the most part).

• Slendy4321
    Slendy4321 Member Posts: 605
    Options

Favorite Killer: Demogorgon

I love the way his power works and his ability to teleport to inactive portals and catching Survivors unexpected

Favorite Survivors: Nancy & David

I love Inner Strength, I run it on most of my Survivors and I just love her overall wish she had more skins tho. Do I really need to explain David? 😏

• PigMainBigBrain
    PigMainBigBrain Member Posts: 1,893
    Options

Survivor: Claudette-Reason- Shes dark, her clothes are dark, this nightmarish hell scenario takes place at night.....why the hell would you want to be VISIBLE in a situation like this? Like seriously.....go hide somewhere and do an objective.

Killer: Pig-Reason- Her kit is amazing, nuff said, nothing else need be said, you stop games, you force alternative objectives...gg.

• exelse
    exelse Member Posts: 37
    Options

I play mostly as killer and my favourite are The Pig, The Deathslinger and The Cannibal.

• Doctor_Grizz
    Doctor_Grizz Member Posts: 85
    Options

Jeff, most relatable character to me.

Oni, He's a damn Monster in lore and in game.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    Options

Killer: Doctor. I love pretty much everything about him.

Survivor: Laurie. One of the most iconic characters in horror. Just wish two of her perks weren't hated so much that Killers drop everything they're doing at the sight of a Laurie.

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546
    Options

Killer: Phead or Demo

Survivor: I am a total Cheryl simp lol

• Zayn
    Zayn Member Posts: 365
    Options

Survivors for me are Steve because I've mained him since his release, Jake because he was my first main and Quentin.

My favorite killer is and always will be Ghostface.

• Zaytex
    Zaytex Member Posts: 841
    Options

Probably Felix, he's hot, and his teachables (especially desperate measures) are pretty good.

For Killers, probably Leatherface, he sounds funny and his power is extremely satisfying when ripping through 2-3 survivors at once.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,828
    Options

Dweet and Daddy Myers for me.

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,545
    Options

Amanda Young/ Feng Min

the only killer/ survivor that I have the most perks for

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531
    Options

Killer:

1. Legion (They were the killer that got me into dbd and they are really fun to play)
    2. Freddy (Freddy is also fun to play and he's, you know, Freddy Kruger)
    3. Clown (He takes a lot of time to learn and has one of the cruelest backstories and lore)

Survivors:

1. Ash (He's Ash Williams)
    2. Quentin (He isn't ugly in my book, also he's a lot braver that people give him credit for)
    3. Felix (He's pretty hot and he has a very interesting backstory)
  • Dachshund_Sloth
    Dachshund_Sloth Member Posts: 1
    Options

I personally like Felix. Just like how he looks and he has some decent perks. For killer I like Deathslinger. If I could tell you how many times his gun has been useful, I'd run out of space.

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,714
    Options

My favorite killers are Clown, Freddy and Doc. They’re all 115% movement killers with basic attacks and an ability that helps get hits in a chase. I just like that style of play the best I think.

• Jarol
    Jarol Member Posts: 1,985
    Options

Killers :

1ro. Michael Myers : He is my favorite killer and the one with which I have killed the most throughout my games, I have great affection for him and I'm also a big fan of the halloween saga.

2do. Ghostface : It is my 2nd favorite killer since with ghostface, it was my first dlc that I bought and my first assassin with whom I won a game and my first game in the first time in dead by daylight

Survivors :

1ro. Quentin Smith : You can tell that I'm main quentin, I love this survivor

2do. Ash Williams : my 2nd favorite survivor is the hero of evil dead ash williams, I love his movie saga and at the same time the series, although I would have liked them to include the deadites a dead by daylight

• BillIsBestBoi
    BillIsBestBoi Member Posts: 30
    Options

Bill.

• Iudex_Nemesis
    Iudex_Nemesis Member Posts: 326
    Options

Clauette and feng because they're only ones I bother using. I haven't put alot of time into survivors.

As killer Doc's my guy for the job. Never get tired of that laugh.

• TheButcher
    TheButcher Member Posts: 871
    edited November 2020
    Options

Feng Min / Freddy