What's something that was nerfed/removed that you miss?

2»

Comments

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786

Legion 1.0. It was awful to face and objectively unhealthy, but it was fun to go on a rampage with no missed attack cooldown and to track deep wounded survivors. It really felt like being a hunter chasing the prey until it's exhausted.

• Pepsidot
    Pepsidot Member Posts: 1,662

I'll also add to the miss list:

• Switch role button
    • Hillbilly space program
    • Being able to see the killer's steam profile in the lobby (Controversial!)
    • Old Tinkerer. Only miss it when playing killer, though. Was interesting.
    • Chainsaw Myers
    • Old flashlight angles
  • coppersly
    coppersly Member Posts: 2,318

Yeah I wish they would've just done an addon pass first then changed her power if they really felt the need.

Or god damn at least give us useful/not bugged to hell addons. 4 addons being useable and the rest being trash tier is such a failure of a "rework"

• shyguyy
    shyguyy Member Posts: 298

The skill required to play killer. haHAA

But really, old Billy. And by old Billy I mean back before they tried to "fix" the shadow chainsaw issue. (They didn't fix it - they just made his chainsaw hitbox hilariously large.) Also, the new grunt he makes when taking off is enough to make me never want to play him again.

• Androuruguayo99
    Androuruguayo99 Member Posts: 55

Old Billy. I refuse to believe it was so trashed. It was only necessary to tweak some addons.

The new animations are horrible, it's not fun to play. I hardly see billys in my games

I can come to accept his new mechanics, but his new animations are just horrible

• Kind_Lemon
    Kind_Lemon Member Posts: 2,559

Nurse gameplay (as and against), Hillbilly gameplay and sounds and animations, proper rarity usage by the devs, graphics, etc.

• TatsuiChiyo
    TatsuiChiyo Member Posts: 700

Old Freddy. People gave him crap (and in fairness fir good reason), but he played so different from any other Killer and no Killer since.

He rewarded bouncing around as a Killer, and having free Deerstalker made him almost broken. It felt balanced since Survivors did take time to fall asleep and could wake up easily, but that just meant Freddy needed to keep moving.

Freddy as he is now feels like an overcompensation. Survivors automatically fall asleep, he can choose between powers, consistent and free gen pressure with teleportation.

Old Freddy rewarded stealth play as a Survivor and what felt like cunning for me as a Killer. New Freddy just rewards mindless plays imo, par for the course for BHVR

• MiniPixels
    MiniPixels Member Posts: 536

Nurse, Old Freddy, Hillbilly before his animations broke, Switch role button, Being able to switch between killers while queueing, PTB Hangman's Trick, Exclusivity of my earned event cosmetics, my account progress that I lost twice when the progress loss bug was a big deal back in year 1, and my Legacy. That's everything I can think of off the top of my head