We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

Best moment ever

itsaconehead
itsaconehead Member Posts: 236
edited November 2020 in General Discussions

Found out one of my best friends has started playing dbd so of course I'm excited because I finally have someone to play with, we recently got in touch with an old friend who also plays so woo! But today we were all talking and my friend was saying he's been playing for 4/5 months and he's still for everyone on level 1 so of course I'm like "dude...how?" He didn't know about the bloodweb, the blood points or anything, so I ask him to show me how many he's got. Dude had almost a million points. I think I almost passed out from shock!

Anyone got any other stories of new players like this?

Edit: spelling.

Comments

• Merridew
    Merridew Member Posts: 55

Well if we're talking about our best moment overall then mine has to be during one of my Killer matches on my main, The Pig. I didn't hook anyone and all I did was put my RBT's on people and then leave them, cause I set a challenge for myself to get 4 head pops in a single match. It took me many matches but after a few hours I finally did it, they gen rushed the hell out of me but by the time the last two finished the final gen the others had their traps popped and the 3rd person just made it to the 4th box to get theirs off but died. And the final person almost got hatch but I closed it in their face and they tried to run out the exit gate with their active trap, which popped their head too.

If we're talking about our favorite thing seeing new players do, then for me it's watching survivors with active RBT's die trying to leave the exit gate, or maybe even survivors with inactive RBT's dying to the end game collapse trying to find the correct box.

• Idontknowtbh
    Idontknowtbh Member Posts: 467

Sorry for necroing, but I had to.

Spawned In Glenvale yesterday with a Nemesis.

I hear the TR at the saloon, but no one has been harmed in a long time, as I'm approaching the building, 2 gens pop.

I look from upstairs and I see Nemesis on the bar punching in the air, so I just stare from up there and he says yes. So I come down, he pours be a drink! That ######### killed me. I went, took it and went to the table, Nemesis approaches the piano so I now go behind the bar and pour him a drink. Tried asking for him to pay as well. We were role playing the saloon crap for a while. All gens but one are done and the other 3 survivors have now come to check out what's going on.

I think they tried playing around, but Nemesis just kept on hitting Bill who'd run away and only the girls were allowed to stand on the bar.

I was laughing my head off

I found oout after the game that we are the same platform and I can actually communicate with them!! I messaged saying they didn't pay for their drink. And their replied made everything 10xfunnier than it was: Nemesis was running up and down singing the coyote ugly song.

Best non dbd match I have ever played in DBD.

• DwightFairfield
    DwightFairfield Member Posts: 1,246

i got my face punched in by a nemesis, he left me slugged cause, unbeknownst to us at the time, he had noed and was gonna use it to slug the rest of the team who were almost done working on the last gen.

he had STBFL, and hit everyone before they could proc the gen. I got unbreakable, gen gets done, my adrenaline goes off, the other three have adrenaline too.

we were all on death hook, mad dashes to exit gates, absolute panic.

• Tr1nity
    Tr1nity Member Posts: 5,047

Yes.

• conqueror_worm__
    conqueror_worm__ Member Posts: 96

When me and my pal were playing on the cornfields against a Nemesis who's left him slugged, I go over to heal him only to have Clive (that's my name for the male Zombie) come ambling towards me, ended up having to get a few seconds of healing before looping the zombie loop, heal, loop, heal, loop heal.

There were other ways that I could have done it definitely, and it would have been a lot faster but that way was just comical.