This was a gem of a game

Komodo16
Komodo16 Member Posts: 1,488
edited November 2020 in General Discussions

So I get coal tower, so I'm like aw yeah cool I spawned by it so I'll go loot it. Hear someone open it and get sad and then blight breaks door and I vault the window not realizing he was jumping through and eventually go down. So this dwight on PC is just nice perfect tight loops and then blight misses a rush and he bt saves me, so I take a hit and then get tunneled because he couldn't get over one tiny mishap. Proceeds to suck and have me loop him on two freaking shortwall jungle gyms for 2 gens, because of his stupid pride and then somehow his rush pushes him past me and he breaks the freaking pallet that he blood lusted like a rank 20! Not only did I block his path I got tunneled whilst having two crap teammates that I'll get to later.

Then I ran to coal tower to be healed after my unhook, just to be stuck behind something cuz he could see me if I run and he downed someone, I try and run away and of course he wants me out of the game now so he tries slugging fails and I get away. I make it to shack where a gen was finished and he comes cross map, whatever I'm almost healed, but he got his too fast cool down which can be pretty unfair tbh, and so I ran and vaulted window to be downed because freaking p3 meghead cant take a hit and he had blood favor so he just picks me up and doesn't try to slug like before. So I spectate them and man the NEA and meg were trash, nea constantly wasting dead hard for no reason and too scared to pop a gen at full health. Meg tries being a blendette and so they all die to him after he constantly was getting new hooks and meg is the only one to escape. Now I am salty, the girl who was useless and bad escapes whilst, me the one who prevented then from being juggled by being tunneled dies DUE TO THAT SAME GIRL and dwight who was a good team player and everything heals nea another bad player and risking his own neck. He deserved to live and he didnt. We need better matchmaking, I dont have friends to play with so I dont deal with potatoes.

Welcome to my Ted talk, entitled survivor comments with no reason can be left below and stories of similar events can as well

Post edited by Komodo16 on

Comments