We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

Least Favorite Map?

Title is self-explanatory. What map do you not want to play on the most and why?

Mother's Dwelling is my least favorite. If anyone has played FE4 and seen that map size, that's what it feels like. Unless you have high mobility you're in for a bad time. I like the look though.

Comments

• the_new
    the_new Member Posts: 175

nurses map (I forgot the name of it) the centre bit is so dumb

• JaydenZapata
    JaydenZapata Member Posts: 13

Lery's Memorial Institute, it's so easy to get stuck on so many objects. It's also indoor and I sorta hate indoor maps.

• Rotten Fields. The map is boring, doesn't have anything special, there's corn everywhere and a lot of stupid loops. Worst map IMO

• MigrantTheGreat
    MigrantTheGreat Member Posts: 1,379

1. Midwhich

2. Blood Lodge

3. Indoor Maps

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 4,051

Most of the farm maps can go to hell. Torment Creek is huge, spawns insane setups (cowshed into shack into 2 jungle gyms like 99% of the time) and has really annoying windows. Fractured Cowshed never spawns an unsafe pallet. EVER. Playing an m1 killer on that map is next to impossible if the survivors have half a brain. Rotten Fields is just boring, nothing but corn.

Thompson House and Rancid Abattoir are alright maps though, I only have bad games on those if the RNG gods hate me.

• MiniPixels
    MiniPixels Member Posts: 536

Definitely mother's dwelling, Ormand and Haddonfield are a challenge sure, but no map gives me such intense hold W gameplay.

• Steel_Eyed
    Steel_Eyed Member Posts: 4,031

Crotus Penn Asylum. Literally the only god loop remaining in the game.

My votes for Ormond. Looking forward to the rework.

• CornHub
    CornHub Member Posts: 1,864

Ormond and shelter woods. The differences in that map are like night and day.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,879

As killer its the corn maps and Ormond.

As survivor its Hawkins and Shelter Woods.

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415

Shelter Woods and Rotten Fields

• GRT_Alkaline
    GRT_Alkaline Member Posts: 226

Midwich Elementary & The Game

I can't stand playing on these maps as either killer or survivor.

• TwistedJoke65
    TwistedJoke65 Member Posts: 316

Anything with Corn. I can't see and get extremely nauseated with the corn blindness

A lot of people say Midwitch and hawkins but those are actually my two favorite maps (I play both survivor and killer) those maps are really fun imo

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,147

The Game. I hate going there as survivor or killer.

• alex9er
    alex9er Member Posts: 96

The game hate it both as killer and survivor

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546

Disturbed Ward kills my will to play this game.

Haddonfield on mobile, because Myers house is literally an infinite

• FFirebrandd
    FFirebrandd Member Posts: 2,445

Definitely Midwich. That map is just so bad.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

probaply Midwich.

visually astounding (and you can see how much love they put into it with all the little secrets and details), but from a gameplay perspective i absolutely despise this map both as killer and survivor.

• kreeper124
    kreeper124 Member Posts: 492

Any indoor map, as both survivor and killer. I hate them with a burning passion.

All the others I'm fine with

• shane32
    shane32 Member Posts: 383

Haddonfield obviously

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

For killer ormond for obvious reasons. For survivor lerrys. There is just much rng on that map so I just hold w from pallet to pallet there. It can either spawn some strong windows or nothing at all

• OniWantsYourMacaroni
    OniWantsYourMacaroni Member Posts: 5,944

You forgot the window in the back of the main building on mothers dwelling

• soulflare017
    soulflare017 Member Posts: 13

The Game. Its always annoying trying to tell is the killer is above or below me on that map

• getuy45u4iu
    getuy45u4iu Member Posts: 93

Haddonfield. It is very hard to track survivors after they vault windows there.

• EvilBarney666
    EvilBarney666 Member Posts: 334

Any corn maps. I don't mind any map as a survivor. But as a killer main. F the corn maps as well as Ormond.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,718
    edited November 2020

Dead Dawg Saloon. I hate the main building and the platform gens. I hate the lack of good pallets. I hate the bushes and the totem spawns. I hate that Pyramid Head just doesn't have a ######### power. I hate it all.

• PsychoLEPrecon
    PsychoLEPrecon Member Posts: 10

For me personally it is Haddon field and Springwood as a Killer, Survivor I don't really care much.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 5,229
    edited November 2020

Shalter woods, if I am playing nurse.

It's borderline impossible without the right addons for distance, the gens are so far you cannot pressure them.

The corn fields if you are playing a killer like blight, you can't see anything he is too low to the ground.

Lastly Ormond, because it's basically a free survivor win.

• CountVampyr
    CountVampyr Member Posts: 1,050

I agree, but out of the two Midwich is definitely worse. At least the top floor of the Game is fairly open. Both floors of Midwich are mazes of tight quarters that sometimes seems like forever before I locate one single gen. And it always drives me crazy never being able to tell if the killer is on the same level as me.

• shyguyy
    shyguyy Member Posts: 298

All of the maps released in the last ~2 years.

• Tboneisyourbro
    Tboneisyourbro Member Posts: 9

Definitely Midwich. It's hard to get around and find gens. Very tight too and is easy to get stuck on random objects. First time this map came out I thought it was pretty scary. Now whenever I get this map I think, "Damn it, this map again?"

• yobuddd
    yobuddd Member Posts: 2,259

Badham Preschool. Not that it’s a bad map by any means, I’m just sick of aaaallllllwaaaayyys going there.

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666

I hate the swamps, they have the most annoying structures in the game.

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 8,974

Tie between Lerys and Suffocation Pit. Too few open spaces and too many open spaces.

• VexTheHex
    VexTheHex Member Posts: 1,009
    edited November 2020

Killer - Typically the large maps as I don't play the hyper mobility Killers. Closest I do is Oni, and I got to earn it first... no hand holding map mobility. But now that I think about it, it's the Auto map where there is a strong split in Gens. If they don't 3 Gen themselves, it's hard to guard the gens. Blood Lodge use to give me trouble as well cause of the big open middle region, but I haven't had as many issues as of recent.

Survivor - Shelter Woods almost never goes well. Just seems like the cover to hide is pretty obvious and spread out.

Both - The Game. Hate it.

• Satori
    Satori Member Posts: 75

Swamp, and maybe Swamp. Oh and this annoying map... how was it called, oh yeah SWAMP!

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

Haddonfield and The Game, with a side helping of Azarov's.

• itsjazzyo
    itsjazzyo Member Posts: 11

The Silent Hill map. I hate all indoor maps but that one is somehow a labyrinth.

Gens done.

Find the gates.

Where are the gates?

HOW DO I GET TO THE GATES?

Dead lol

• JPLongstreet
    JPLongstreet Member Posts: 5,699

All of the indoor maps can throw themselves down a well. Then we pour in the concrete to make sure. Hate em all with a flaming passion as killer or survivor. Can't find gens. Can't find totems. Can't memorize tiles.

Luckily I don't run any map-dependant builds as killer, but as survivor I've been running through map offerings to not get any indoor maps. Inspired several Myers, Ghosties, and Docs to dc when they fail to get their map.

• Of I forgot that new map exists, yeah Midwhich.

Let me be clear, the art team did a PHENOMENAL job on the visuals. It is easily the best looking map in the entire game.

Unfortunately, it has the worst layout imaginable; it's confusing and a nightmare to navigate, and the hallways create the most hold W game i've ever seen.

• Chloe_Deplano
    Chloe_Deplano Member Posts: 39

As a Survivor, I choose The Game.

In general it's Backwater Swamp for both roles. I just can't stand it lol

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398

Midwich is an abomination and should be removed from the game.

That is all

• voorheesgt
    voorheesgt Member Posts: 827

Haddonfield. Ormond is bad too; safe pallets chained into safe jungle gyms.

But 4 survivors that are versed in gen rushing Haddonfield. And balanced landing makes it damn near broken.

I've literally seen 5 gens done in 6:40.

• Elena
    Elena Member Posts: 2,187

The backwater swamp maps or The game.

• gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772

Any indoor map and Crotus Prenn. The fact that building still has both of those open windows is insane to me.

• KateDunson
    KateDunson Member Posts: 714
    edited November 2020

As survivor lery the game hawkins

As killer blood lodge

• GRT_Alkaline
    GRT_Alkaline Member Posts: 226

Argeed.. out if my 2 original picks i hate midwich more

• Azterikk
    Azterikk Member Posts: 76

The Game, a maze that isn't even pretty to look at