Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Survivor concept- Sophia Adrienne Chitacapa

spookyat
spookyat Member Posts: 4
edited November 2020 in Creations

Well. I know the new survivor is coming. Who is an occult investigator and my character is an occult too but she is not a investigator like Élodie Rakoto just an mexican gothic occult video blogger. I worked on it and her perks for about 3 months ( my best friend helping me ). Please be gentle. I hope enjoy the read * very nervous laugh* ( sorry for my english. its broken .-. )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Biography:

Sophia born in Ottawa, Ontario in 1993 as the second child of a Mexican couple and grew up in a fairly good neighborhood with good conditions. The girl was blessed by fate with immense clever, curiosity, and great senses. The parents taught her not to forget her roots. And to always help others. Sophia was excommunicated in high school because she was different from her other classmates. She became acquainted with occultism at the age of sixteen. At the age of 17, she became a private student for reasons not mentioned. When Sophia turned 18, she received a large old hardcover book from grandmother that dealt with occultism and witchcraft. In the book, she found notes about an ancient dark creature that grabbed the girl curiosity and began to look at this. Later, as a video blogger, she did more than just deal with witchcraft and occultism. She also made witch-themed hardcover booklets in her vlogs. Sophia was noticed by a local hobby collector and then got involved in things more deeply. She went out to look for abandoned houses where they talked about ghosts. Sophia's book was a great help. And she handed over what found to the collector for the little money. The girl wanted to know even more. Her curiosity chased the girl more and more. She wanted to know what a dark mysterious creature her book was about writing. But unfortunately she didn’t find much of it. Sophia described her thoughts and experiences in her small notebook and attached drawings. She absorbed a lot of knowledge. But Sophia didn't expect her curiosity and thirst for knowledge to bring trouble to her head once. One autumn day she was walking and thinking in one of the parks in Ottawa. It was twilight. The park was quite deserted. And as she thought, she realized she had found herself in a dense dark fog. Sophia tried to stay calm But then a heavy weight settled on her mind. And she lost consciousness. By the time she woke up at a campfire. In a place where there is no escape. She felt like had now paid a high price for her curiosity.

Perks:

Otherwordly feeling

In emergency, you can only rely on your senses.

Once they hooked you up onto the hook, and you remain wounded, the aura of the killer flashes for you every 20/15/10 seconds.

Enchanted steps

You glide like a shadow. No one sees your steps. You remain hidden.

After you pick up survivor from the dying state, neither of you have scretch mark for 4/5/6 seconds.

"Remain unseen, and no one will find you.- Sophia Adrienne Chitacapa"

Looking through the darkness

You are in harmony with the supernatural.

When beginning the trial you see the dull totems 3/4/5 second within 30 meter range * Increases the odds of being the Obsession.*

The supernatural are a mysterious and elusive thing. Maybe that's why they're afraid of this- Sophia Adrienne Chitacapa"

Post edited by spookyat on

Comments

• spookyat
    spookyat Member Posts: 4

Please someone give me feed back? D: i wanna making good D: *puppy eyes* expect for troll. Trolls not are welcomed