i got a question about someone

abc_9000
abc_9000 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 137
edited November 2020 in Creations

so this been eating me for a few days ago and why does nobody want jeff the killer into dbd. I think that he will work if he ever does come then here is my idea of Jeff the killer

new killer is called Jeff the killer

bio:

Jeff was a 13-year-old who moved to a new neighborhood with his brother Liu and their parents. On their first day of school, they were accosted by 3 bullies named Randy, Keith & Troy, who Jeff brutally beat up after they threatened them with knives. Liu took the blame for it and was arrested, sending Jeff into a deep depression. The bullies later attack Jeff again at a party, and Jeff kills one of them, but not before getting covered in bleach and lit on fire by Keith. During this fight, Jeff's mind permanently snapped.

When Jeff woke up, he was at the hospital and his head was wrapped in bandages. When the bandages were taken off, it was revealed that his face had become disfigured and ghastly pale from the burns, with bright red lips and a leathery texture. Jeff said that he liked his face this way and laughed hysterically, but the doctor foolishly thought that this insanity was merely a side effect of the painkillers and let Jeff go home.

Later that night, Jeff's mother finds him carving his face into a permanent smile so that he would no longer have to exert energy to smile, as he put it, and burning off his eyelids so he can always see his face. Jeff's mother went to her husband to tell him that their son had gone completely mad and needed to be killed, but Jeff caught them and stabbed them to death. This woke up Liu (who was recently released), with Jeff telling him as he was about to plunge the knife into his body, "Go to sleep".

Jeff then goes on a serial killing rampage killing those who refuse to sleep at night, and as the story continues, Jeff renamed himself as - "Jeff the Killer".

source: original

weapon knife

terror radius 28m

speed 115%

height: average

outfit

head he has a messed up face with his smile carved ear to ear and his eyes is normal but is black in the back round of his pupil and he has long messy black hair.

body- he is wearing a white jacket and wearing white gloves

torse- he is wearing black pants.

optional outfit

his outfit could be more torn apart

Jane the killer

Jeff the killer jacket has a little bit of blood from stabbing his victims.

power : Strength

You have more rage in your body because of what happen to you. Press m2 on a pallet then you will be able to break the pallet within a second and you have to wait for a minute to reuse the power.

hold m2 then you will be able to break 3 pallets and you will be able to one hit survivors while in the power use but the power will be reusable within 120 seconds.

perks

I always win- When you chase a survivor for a certain amount of time then you will be able to move 2/3/4% faster in a chase.

Am i creepy yet- When you press CRTL you will be able to scare survivors and make them scream and show there aura for a few seconds in tier 3 When they stare at you for certain amount of time.

cool down 70/65/60 seconds.

No where to hide from me- Chase a survivor for a 50/45/30 seconds and press CRTL you will be able see the survivors aura for 5/10/15 seconds.

new survivor is called charlotte

bio: She was a normal girl and was having a good life with her friends and family. As soon as she saw the news about some serial killer going around. She wanted to make sure that he will die and stay died. She got amnesia and jeff put her into a woods that she doesn't know about and when she woke up and she was with a group eight people. She and her group tried to escape but her group died and she survived by being smart and setting up traps .

height: tall

source: Original

outfit

head- She has a pony tail

body- she has a military outfit on.

perks

Help me live: When a generator is completely by yourself you will be able to walk 10/15/20% faster while fully healed.

Where are my people: When you are alone and trying to find a buddy. you will be able to press m2 to see the other survivors aura for 3/6/9 seconds.

cool down 60/30/20 seconds

Chase me.- When you press CRTL you will be able to see the killer aura for 2/4/6 seconds but the killer will be able to see your aura for 2/5/6 seconds.

this perk is 3 time uses.

new map is called abandon airfield/military base

and other killers will be able to have other creepy pasta skins

Michael Myers as slender man

clown will be laughing jack

legion will be Masky and eyeless jack.

nurse will be the puppet master

this puppet master is a Creepy Pasta not fnaf.

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• Yarheeguy
    Yarheeguy Member Posts: 101

huh, from what I can see on his images, I can see Jeff the Killer being a Legendary cosmetic set for the Legion

• abc_9000
    abc_9000 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 137

he could and we could have another creepypasta killer/survivor into dbd

• TheChinCollector
    TheChinCollector Member Posts: 54

Honestly, Jeff the Killer is at best a mediocre creepypasta that only got traction because of the image that was associated with it. It’s written like the author is a middle school student with a high C average in whatever English class they have. Now a days there are tons of far better written creepypastas that inspiration could drawn from as well as other well made horror franchises. The day the community starts to push for Jeff the Killer to be in DBD is the day after literally every other popular or semi popular horror character has been added.

• Exerath1992
    Exerath1992 Member Posts: 1,035

Well the lore is fine but the power is... A bit uncreative. Just go in a long Insta down, fast pallet break mode with a long cool down? Doesn't sound like much fun, like a boring version of the shape. Idk, not she what i would do to make it more interesting.

The first killer perk is just bloodlust, which everyone hates already.

The 2nd and 3rd killer perks aren't viable because several killers already have a "press ctrl" power, so the button conflict is an issue.

Help me live is way too strong. Needs to only last an incredibly short time like 3-6 seconds.

Chase me and where are my people are okayish, but because they use ctrl how would that work with deadhard? More button conflicts.