Which killer is the worst to go against?

Options
TheButcher6641
TheButcher6641 Member Posts: 252
edited November 2020 in Polls

Which killer do you think is too powerful and unfair to play against? Are there any that you just don't like going against? I personally hate going against the spirit. I just think it's so annoying to suddenly have her spring on you while peacefully doing a gen and those little 'glitches' that the spirit does automatically just really throw me off during a chase.

Which killer is the worst to go against? 86 votes

Trapper/Hillbilly/Wraith (Original killers)
3%
AdelooPissedOffPlayerBig_Tim_The_Pig_Main 3 votes
Ghostface/Pig/Shape (Stealth killers)
6%
Juampy062[Deleted User]xXM7MD97XxRamblinRangoHeyItsEthanHereBlocKSuper 6 votes
Deathslinger/Huntress/Plague/Clown (Ranged killers)
13%
F60_31Aztreonam78[Deleted User]RoboMojoAxeTheButchernotstarboardHex_LlamaQwQwAcePlundersStuffDrVitawhat_if_they_find_us 12 votes
Spirit/Demogorgon/Nurse/Hag (Teleportation killers)
39%
FatelanceSnakeSound222ItzSoulzmintchapstickShrimpTwiggsTapeKnotDemon_SwordsSblitcherkonchokMrPenguinUistreelParallaxOrangeJackZackaryFreemanAwkward_FiendGianpiCephalon_LebronMadLordJackAquaSolFobbo 34 votes
Oni/Blight/Legion ('Travelling' killers)
6%
musstang62MythMageDerZuntorOllieHellhunterDwightFairfieldDADDYMYERS1978 6 votes
Executioner/Nightmare/Cannibal (Licensed killers)
23%
wichael_wyersRullisiFreddy96AhoyWolfZoldyarzmassaniMorriganRothlonPega6UndershotBlue_Archer33TotemsCleanserNoOneKnowsNovaOppressiveNaturehorrortale_sansjotaroGannTMMatt_The_SpookKevinnnnyPSP 20 votes
Twins/Doctor (Unique killers)
5%
jadsshedgehoeslayer565745TripleStealHD329836 5 votes

Comments

• Demon_Swords
    Demon_Swords Member Posts: 68
    Options

Spirit: She is very awkward to play against as her chase is very irregular and its very hard to try mind gaming her when your not sure what she is doing when.

(at least against the nurse you can try mind gaming her by cutting off vision and running in unexpected directions. You can also guess how far she will jump to decide when to turn and run towards her.) (It felt really good when I was able to waste a nurse's entire Haunted grounds by getting out of her vision then entering a locker inside a building.)

• Axe
    Axe Member Posts: 1,060
    Options

zzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzLINGER

• konchok
    konchok Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 1,719
    Options

I enjoy going vs Nurses, Demogorgon, and Spirit, but I hate the hag. I hate everything about this killer. The fact that she takes control of your camera when she teleports, the fact that she always puts a trap next to the hook. The fact that you can only do something about her traps if you happen to have a flashlight, the fact that good hags don't even chase. This killer is boring to play and play against, she needs a rework.

• TotemsCleanser
    TotemsCleanser Member Posts: 617
    Options

######### Freddy.

• DwightFairfield
    DwightFairfield Member Posts: 1,246
    Options

Legion is the worst killer in the game IMO

• Sbrunch
    Sbrunch Member Posts: 43
    Options

You didn't even list poor wraith in the stealth killers :c

• AcePlundersStuff
    Options

I can't stand huntress and clown because of the insta-down addons. Randoms usually dc or kill themselves on hook against these too, making it even harder to get a decent game against them.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,853
    Options

Honestly had a hard time choosing between freddy and hag. I'm picking freddy because there's absolutely nothing I can really do in a chase if he's any good at the game when I'm asleep. Hag is pretty annoying too. I love going against strong killers like spirit, nurse, oni, billy, and huntress that make it an intense battle.

• mintchapstick
    mintchapstick Member Posts: 891
    edited December 2020
    Options

I absolutely hate killers that can teleport. I'm okay with nurse because she has a punishment for it and is slower than survivors.

• CheeseAnton
    CheeseAnton Member Posts: 882
    Options

Here, I made a tier chart. May be a bit rushed, maybe if I had more time it would be different.

Side Notes:

• I hate The Hag with a burning passion.
    • I hate The Hag with a burning passion.
    • Go away Hag.
    • I had little amount of games against Blight (I've been on an extended break, I maybe had only 15 games against him? Most of them were enjoyable, though)
  • Awkward_Fiend
    Awkward_Fiend Member Posts: 687
    Options

Hag just feels like a single player experience to play, and playing against them is just plain irritating without flashlights.

• notstarboard
    notstarboard Member Posts: 3,703
    Options

@CheeseAnton That looked like fun, so I made a chart too! A bit simpler than yours, but gets the point across :D

• jadss
    jadss Member Posts: 207
    Options
  • jadss
    Options

Deathslinger isn't that hard to go against, just make distance and lose line of sight, if you can, just drop a pallet, that's the best you can do.

• jadss
    Options

played against The twins a couple of seconds ago, and I think it is really unfun, since there's no "major" counter, like deathslinger, etc, so yeah, that's why I'm putting it there, and also, victor? please nerf.

• jadss
    Options

even with flashlights it's annoying.

• jadss
    Options

I get your point.

Join the group

• notstarboard
    notstarboard Member Posts: 3,703
    Options

How do you "just make distance and lose line of sight" when he's already extremely close to you by the time you first hear his terror radius? You can do this against killers like Huntress that can't zone because they need to slow down to use their ranged attack, but Deathslinger just plows forward at 110% speed and quickscopes. If you're actually playing the objective and you don't happen to be running Spine Chill, your only option is pretty much just to hope he's bad. The only thing that you can reliably do to prevent a quick hit is to pre-drop safe pallets before he can line up a shot, as you said. The trouble is, most maps don't have very many safe pallets to begin with, never mind right next to the gen you're working on, so that strategy is inconsistent at best.

• Blue_Archer33
    Blue_Archer33 Member Posts: 318
    Options

I voted for the same reason. Leatherface is the last Killer I don't own. I can't bring myself to like him (I only like the perks) because of the spammed insta-downs. At least with Billy or Myers you have to WORK to earn the insta-down. Get in a bubba chase and you're seconds away from a RREEEEEE and down.

• Awkward_Fiend
    Awkward_Fiend Member Posts: 687
    Options

Here's a more in depth version of my thoughts. Blight's in the Fun tier, and I don't know how I feel about Twins yet since I haven't played as or against them yet.

• TotemsCleanser
    TotemsCleanser Member Posts: 617
    Options

Since y'all are making these I decided to make one as well!

Disclaimers:

-I know Clown is weak but his pink powder thingy makes me dizzy af.

-Nurse, despite being one of the strongest killers out there (the strongest in the right hands!) is one of the most fun killers to play against imo.

-FUN is the tier for the ones I find the easiest to loop and overall get the most escapes against lmao sorry Demo, one day the devs will give you the love that you deserve.

-Plague and Pig can go up a few categories depending on how my teammates play :) but that's on my fellow survivor players and not on the killers themselves.

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,454
    Options

There is no unfair killers only bad teams of survivors. If your team do not play as a team, or you have a potato survivor there all killers seem unfair/OP, but they are not.

• NAERUUU
    NAERUUU Member Posts: 501
    Options

For start , I think legion is not a map control or mobility killer cause dude , that suck

But Spirit is broken

PH is boring and a contentration on hated things

HAG is jumpscare

Clown is hated in chase

so well , I hate spirit

• Big_Tim_The_Pig_Main
    Options
    Trapper/Hillbilly/Wraith (Original killers)

I dont like fighting trappers they give me anxiety and I always walk into traps and he's like 20 feet away. I know trapper sucks but I suckat survivor and get baby survivors who leave me to die on first hook.

• RoboMojo
    RoboMojo Member Posts: 1,326
    Options

I dislike Pig because I hate having to just run around searching the boxes to get my trap off, especially since a lot of the pig players I've ran into will usually go for the people on the boxes because they're an easy down which is just boring and frustrating. I put Trapper where he is because if you run into a trap then it feels less like I was outplayed and more like he got lucky, plus I don't really enjoy things that end chases prematurely. I still like Trap Daddy though. Myers and Ghostface are where they are because it doesn't feel good to have them to finish their 99 and insta down you. It doesn't feel like I was outplayed and more like I was just in the wrong place at the right time and went down for it. I put Wraith where he is because I just didn't know where to put him but most of my matches against Wraiths were relatively pleasant so I just plopped him in 'very fun'.

Other then that though I feel like my list is fairly self explanatory. If anyone disagrees with my placements or just thinks I'm an idiot then feel free to attack me for having the wrong opinion in the comments.

• slayer565745
    slayer565745 Member Posts: 31
    Options

Hands down I hate doctor matches the most. Don't get me wrong the doctor is a terrible killer, and I mean TERRIBLE. I have run into amazing players on every character except the doctor. However, his power is designed in a way that makes matches take decades. I could play two hag matches in the same time it takes me to face a doctor. So, if you get stuck in an un-fun match, you will be in there for eternity.

(Keep in mind I play solo mainly, so SWF might be better at gen-rushing doctors.)

• OllieHellhunter
    OllieHellhunter Member Posts: 703
    Options

Just Oni, I really dislike him gameplay wise from both sides.