Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Dbd Ships??

PhantomMask20763
PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
Cmon I cant be the only one that ships some characters together. (Go ahead call me weird and stuff let it out) Alright we good? Ok, let's return to the discussion. I personally like the whole Cluadette and Jake thing, at first I was hesitant but then someone explained it pretty well and I could see it happening. My favorite ship though is 100% DavidxDwight. I mean c'mon you gotta admit they would look kinda good together. I mean a fighter with a nervous dude what could go wrong on that? 

Comments

• Oblitiry
    Oblitiry Member Posts: 487
    I haven't really shipped any of the characters but I do have a headcanon moment between wraith and spirit.
  • CoolAKn
    CoolAKn Member Posts: 677

@Oblitiry said:
    I haven't really shipped any of the characters but I do have a headcanon moment between wraith and spirit.

I saw a very cool looking fan art of the Spirit stealing bandages off the Wraith's body.

@PhantomMask20763 I don't really ship, but I do like the idea of my 2 survivor mains getting together: David K and Kate.

• Oblitiry
    Oblitiry Member Posts: 487
    @CoolAKn
    This one? :3

• CoolAKn
    CoolAKn Member Posts: 677

@Oblitiry said:
    @CoolAKn
    This one? :3

It's at least very similar. I think it's the same one.

• notthebasement
    notthebasement Member Posts: 19

Kingfield is my favourite one too! 101% ship.
    Apart of those, I'd say Claudette/Jake, Quentin/Laurie, Adam/Kate and maybe Meg/Nea.
    To me, those make sense.

• Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780

Claudette and Jake, Adam and Kate (Dunno why, I just think they look cute together.), Dwight and David. (Same as Adam and Kate.)

• PhantomMask20763
    edited October 2018

Kingfield is my favourite one too! 101% ship.
    Apart of those, I'd say Claudette/Jake, Quentin/Laurie, Adam/Kate and maybe Meg/Nea.
    To me, those make sense.

Chi said:

Claudette and Jake, Adam and Kate (Dunno why, I just think they look cute together.), Dwight and David. (Same as Adam and Kate.)

I'm glad other people think David and Dwight would look cute together. Glad I'm not the only one.
    Post edited by PhantomMask20763 on
  • Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    Chi said:

Kate and Min nuff said
  • Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780

@Aari_Piggy66 said:
    Chi said:

Kate and Min nuff said

Sounding like @SenzuDuck here...

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526
    Chi said:

@Aari_Piggy66 said:
    Chi said:

Kate and Min nuff said

Kate & Min should be to be able to makeout instead of doing gens.
  • Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    SenzuDuck said:
    Chi said:

@Aari_Piggy66 said:
    Chi said:

Kate and Min nuff said

Agreed. Make it happen Devs
  • PhantomMask20763
    SenzuDuck said:
    Chi said:

@Aari_Piggy66 said:
    Chi said:

Kate and Min nuff said

AND David and Dwight. Let them gain extra bps for doing it too
  • Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    I ship Claudette and Jake, got nothing against Quentin and most folks though.
  • NewBite
    NewBite Member Posts: 16

How would it be called a ship of Kate and Feng min? You are the experts with ships names like Kingfield.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

ParkKing

• Acesthetiic
    Acesthetiic Member Posts: 1,077

Hag and Demogorgon 😮

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059

Dwight and Locker :P

• 8obot1c
    8obot1c Member Posts: 1,129

I was going to say demogorgon or hag, but somebody already shipped them already.

• AstuteExxy
    AstuteExxy Member Posts: 1

I like Jake x huntress and legion Susie x Jake

• Wasted_Wolf_
    Wasted_Wolf_ Member Posts: 6
    edited March 2020

I personaly ship Nea x Feng (Survivor OTP DAMN!!!), Ash x Jane and Claudette x Jake

For the Killers: Michael x Huntress (OTP♥♥♥), Wraith x Spirit (I would ship Ghostface x Pig if I wasn't an enormous Saw fan and shipping her with someone else lol), Legion Frank x Julie and Joey x Suzie.

Crossed: Michael x Laurie (yes, I know, she's his sister, yeah), Meg x Trapper, Nurse x David King (don't even ask me why lmao), Freddy x Kate (once again, don't ask) and Jane x Clown 😀 ---> More like father - daughter relationship tho x)

EDIT: Oh, and of course, I'm an hardcore shipper of Dwight x ME 😏

Post edited by Wasted_Wolf_ on
  • Gay Myers (Luzi)
    Gay Myers (Luzi) Member Posts: 4,427

Oddfellows made me ship Trapper x Wraith x Jake. Still gotta finish reading it, but I don't want tooo.

Otherwise... My brain just died, so yah. I literally forgot :(

• pemberley
    pemberley Member Posts: 1,510

Jeff/Kate, Yui/Nea, Ash/Jane, David/Ace

• fairfieldisms
    fairfieldisms Member Posts: 43

Jake x Dwight. That's it honestly.

• Reaper_xx
    Reaper_xx Member Posts: 173

Dwight x Jake

Dwight x David

Claudette x Adam

Trapper x Dwight

Nea x Zarina

Michael X Amanda

• Spooky13
    Spooky13 Member Posts: 1,471

Ghostface and Nea. Sneakiest survivor and the sneakiest killer, sneaking around together.

Deathslinger and Kate. Country guy and gal, the vulture and songbird. Deathslinger enjoys Kate's songs. H̶e̶ ̶d̶e̶f̶i̶n̶i̶t̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶l̶a̶y̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶l̶a̶p̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶l̶e̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶g̶s̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶l̶e̶e̶p̶.

• MerGirl2003
    MerGirl2003 Member Posts: 110

Claudette x Jake, nature obsessed loners

Yui/Jeff x Kate, biker gfs vs music lovers (haven’t decided which one I prefer yet)

Jane x Ace/Ash, not really sure why I like these pairings, nor am I sure which one I like better

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,934

Nea: Meh

Ghostface: Wanna crouch behind that huge rock hah?

Nea: DON'T TOUCH ME! *throws Ghostface out of the map*

• BloodyHatchet
    BloodyHatchet Member Posts: 48

Mine are:

Nea x Wraith

Meg x Trapper

Jake x Huntress

Laurie x Shape

Claudette x Hillbilly

• BloodyHatchet
    BloodyHatchet Member Posts: 48
  • exf310n
    exf310n Member Posts: 24

Clown x Billy.

• JeffJohansen
    JeffJohansen Member Posts: 4

Me and Kate we already have cosmetics that make us look like a couple so yeah

• DeanWinchester
    DeanWinchester Member Posts: 145

Quentin x a new face

• RIPLegion
    RIPLegion Member Posts: 50

ghost face and Michael lol. Maybe ghost face would learn how to stalk as well as his partner in that case

• K8_Veronica
    K8_Veronica Member Posts: 1

I like the ship of ghostface x Michael myers and Susie x Frank 😄

• MashaKosyuk18
    MashaKosyuk18 Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2021

Ghostface x Michael myers

Quentin x David

Laurie x Felix

Herman x Feng

Frank x Susie

Wraith x Nurse

Post edited by MashaKosyuk18 on
  • WalkedMoss92
    WalkedMoss92 Member Posts: 275

Me X Deathslinger

• steponmeadiris
    steponmeadiris Member Posts: 225

Evan/Dwight, because they've both been in the Fog for ages, and they're just about polar opposites. I think they'd have an interesting dynamic.

Michael/Jake, as the silent loners. I can imagine them sitting on a log in the forest, looking at the crows in comfortable silence.

Anna/Adiris, because they're realmmates (oh my god they were realmmates), and they're both tall badass women. Anna could go hunt for food, and they'd both cook a meal together in their little wooden cabin ❤️

Yui/Rin. Just a couple of Japanese girl bonding and having fun. Badass Biker Yui would take Dutiful Student Rin on a ride around the city.

Nea/Meg - the absolute power couple. They'd bond over their love for annoying Killers, and graffiti their initials on any wall they could find.

Caleb/Ace, gambling buddies. I could see them sharing a bottle of whiskey over a friendly game of poker (which Ace wins with his "luck").

I also think Feng/Susie and Kate/Julie could be cute dynamics, but I'm gonna hold it off until we have canon ages for the Legion.

• MeltingPenguins
    MeltingPenguins Member Posts: 3,742

Caleb/Claudette, and I have no idea where that comes from...

• NOWIMANOOB3355
    NOWIMANOOB3355 Member Posts: 6

favorite dbd ships? smithsson (nea x quentin) Jake x zarina, wraith x nurse.

• PigMainClaudette
    PigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842

Me and a hook.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,762

waIT NO WAY YOU'VE READ ODDFELLOWS HOLY #########-

that fic was so good, it broke me but it was so good. sorry i got so excited there omg i didnt think anyone else here knew of it what-

on-topic: Kingfield (David x Dwight), Trapper x Wraith, sometimes a bit of Dwake (Dwight x Jake) or EvanField (Trapper x Dwight) creeps in but not often.

• Gay Myers (Luzi)
    Gay Myers (Luzi) Member Posts: 4,427

I HAVE, BUT HONESTLY, I HAVE NOT FINISHED IT YET.

I heard the end is heartbreaking, so I've been putting it off for a long while... I... have to finish it. I don't want to.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,762

trust me, finish it, then begin the crying. It's so good, so satisfying, you love it all, but it also takes your heart and ######### S H A T T E R S it. so you re-read it to remind yourself of the good times too.

prepare though because it will kill you inside.

• GhostyyBoi
    GhostyyBoi Member Posts: 416

Blendettes x an ebony mori

• NightShroud
    NightShroud Member Posts: 14

Spirit X Leigon

Oni X Huntress

Ghostface X Pyramid Head

Kate X David