Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

pallets?

Where did they all go? As a killer main trying to play survivor with my wife I always run into them. Now that I'm trying to play survivor, i cant find too many =/ Did they get rid of a lot of them?

Comments

• Bumbus
    Bumbus Member Posts: 600

Try Windows of opportunity

• Lyfe
    Lyfe Member Posts: 197

Deadzones.

• valvarez4
    valvarez4 Member Posts: 868

This game go in the bad direction. So many killers buffs and survs nerfs, so now the only opportunity for survs is to genrush and finish the game in 5 mins.

• xEcoLog1cDuk3Xx
    xEcoLog1cDuk3Xx Member Posts: 441

There are less pallets on BS maps...?

Oof

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,060

The new reworked Maps (Autohaven and sometimes Ormond, but mainly Autohaven) can spawn with huge Deadzones. It might happen that there are only trees, not even Rocks, let alone Pallets or Windows.

Will hopefully get fixed.

• GamerGirlFeng
    GamerGirlFeng Member Posts: 277

I doubt it will get "fixed".

Deadzones have become too big and too many.

RIP pallets.

• SirVicksTheSlayer
    SirVicksTheSlayer Member Posts: 101

ya ive noticed lately it is the reworked maps.

• xenofon13
    xenofon13 Member Posts: 1,241
    edited December 2020

I just came in to open a discussion about this. I just played back to back on gas haven and wretched shop.

HUGE dead spaces with NOTHING to work with. Only cars and debris.

Autohaven maps are dead.

Killers will lose on these maps only if they're bad or new at the game. Experienced killers will have an easy work.

• Nun_So_Vile
    Nun_So_Vile Member Posts: 2,333
    edited December 2020

Yep, that's the state of the game now. You would think it'd be different across all the new map variants, but you still always end up running into either a massive wide-open dead zone, or you'll get a couple of little pocket dead zones where you don't want to be in a chase.