We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

Favorite killer?

Who is you favorite killer? For me it's spirit, I hope one day you give her (DEV) a outfit for Christmas :)

Comments

• Merridew
    Merridew Member Posts: 55

My favorite killer is Pig, I'm excited that in the recent q&a they said it's a possibility she may get a new skin in the future (not a promise though).

And I could see the Spirit getting a Christmas outfit, there is the ghost of Christmas past, present, and future.

• The_Bootie_Gorgon
    The_Bootie_Gorgon Member Posts: 2,340

Nerf Pig

my favs have to be Susie and Clownsie, maybe

• 1nsignia
    1nsignia Member Posts: 306

Profile pic

As I do normally change around killers especially new releases. I just feel that the twins have so many playstyles like using victor as a pallet blocker, or Charlotte as a window/pallet blocker to help victor. The boring camping strategy smh. The sneaky scout victor. The make surv turn a corner into victor with Charlotte. The shoot victor out and hide him then make a MiNd GaMe with insidious, actually making the perk somewhat useful. And more I'm too lazy to say.

They also have a really cool concept. For the community cosmetic contest, I'm going to enter a version of her with her cloak that she used to play "games from there lore"

Also their cosmetics are so cool and show much thought out into it, *cough*besides the optimisation and balances*cough* oh and I'm pretty sure that the sickle for the blight cosmetic is going to be replaced by a blight syringe, bet you any money

Sorry for the novel. Just these two are my favorite.

• TheClownIsKing
    TheClownIsKing Member Posts: 6,278

My answer is obvious

• Katie_met
    Katie_met Member Posts: 422

My favourite is Plague because I love her power (as gross as it is), but my favourite killer to play is Pig because I play the best as her.

• NoOneKnowsNova
    NoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,785
    edited February 2021

To play, Legion and Clown.

To face, Nurse.

Post edited by NoOneKnowsNova on
  • VexTheHex
    VexTheHex Member Posts: 1,009

Twins, Oni, Ghostface, and Hag

I do not like playing against most Hags though, they play her as proxy camping with 7 traps at the hook. I always played and enjoyed her aggressive trapping and not relying on cheap tactics to win.

• CLAUDETTEINABUSH
    CLAUDETTEINABUSH Member Posts: 2,210

Deathslinger

He's design is excellent and gameplay is pretty fun. The two things I love about killers.