Known issues with this chapter, a lovingly crafted list for your viewing pleasure ( 153 bugs now! )

Options
123457»

Comments

• JackaloMoss
    JackaloMoss Member Posts: 27
    edited December 2020
    Options

Just had a match on Sanctum of Wrath that had no fog (no one burned a reduce fog offering)

• SirBDog
    SirBDog Member Posts: 31
    Options

So 2 bugs I just found, not sure if this is up there already, but in a kyf, when switching menus, sometimes the addons screen for the previous killer will stick to the new one. clicking an add on fixes everything, but switching killers bugs it again.

Speed hacking pig bug, I was playing pig I got pallet stunned while I was uncrouching and I didn't get stunned and seemed to be moving really fast for the rest of the game. It definitely was slower at the beginning of the game

• BigBrainMegMain
    BigBrainMegMain Member Posts: 3,826
    Options

This deserves to be pinned.

• MeltingPenguins
    MeltingPenguins Member Posts: 3,742
    Options

This one needs more testing though:

When playing against any killer with traps (trapper, hag, freddy) Small Game might not activate for totems if a trap is active/nearby

• Demogordon_Ramsay
    Demogordon_Ramsay Member Posts: 1,503
    Options

Hey, popping in again to update you on some of the bugs I reported.

12. Has a ribbon on the butcher knife that has clipping issues ( pretty minor, but whatever )

13. Landing a lunge will kill victor as if he were on top of an object for too long, even if he's on the ground.

20. If victor lands on an elevated plane he'll be unable to get off. Side not - survivors who attempt to kick him will float up into the air and kick him, then fall back down.

Number 12 is incorrect. It's the shovel weapon skins, not the butcher knife.

Number 13 is incorrect. Landing a lunge as Charlotte is not what kills Victor; it's landing a pounce as Victor. I also did some digging, and it seems this bug seems to apply mostly to one specific area: The ground around the main building on Azarov's. For some reason, pouncing anywhere near that building will kill you.

Number 20 is incorrect. It combines two bugs into one. Victor will only be unable to get off a pallet or a window if he downs a Survivor using his pounce and lands there. Survivors being able to kick him on an elevated plane also only applies to pallets and windows.

I also want to add a bug that the Twitch streamer Farmer John discovered. Sometimes, when playing as Victor, you simply won't be able to switch back to Charlotte.

• chieften333
    chieften333 Member Posts: 1,554
    Options

And here I was hoping I was done

Well, I'll get back to updating the list

• Avilgus
    Avilgus Member Posts: 1,261
    Options

The anti-camp system for twins works even if the hooked survivor is on final phase.

• greekfire774
    greekfire774 Member Posts: 170
    Options

Im gonna go ahead and add to the flashlight bugs. Go into a trial with a flashlight as any female character and try and walk as slow as possible. Have fun watching the crazy ass chicken dance that occurs. Such a bugged animation and is hideous to see lol

• Turretcube
    Turretcube Member Posts: 438
    Options

Not sure if anyone else has pointed it out, but when you get the black screen as charlotte it's actually the FOV bugging out, i had it happen a few times but the screen wasn't fully black about maybe a 1/3rd to about 9/10th of it was and the screen was reduced just reduced in size as i could see everything i would be normally looking at.

• hannah
    hannah Member Posts: 10
    Options

shack pallet cannot be broken from the outside on all macmillan maps^^

• KayTwoAyy
    KayTwoAyy Member Posts: 1,699
    Options

Deception does not currently remove scratch marks.

I've still managed to fool killers, but watching back VODs of opponents, playing killer against the perk, and testing in KYF has revealed that scratch marks are still visible after activating the perk.

• shalo
    shalo Member Posts: 1,497
    Options

@Demogordon_Ramsay

Victor will only be unable to get off a pallet or a window if he downs a Survivor using his pounce and lands there.

He doesn't have to down the survivor.

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666
    Options
    • Endgame chat reportedly not working on windows XP

Wow, people still use XP?

• Demogordon_Ramsay
    Demogordon_Ramsay Member Posts: 1,503
    Options

No, he could have easily moved off there if the Survivor hadn’t kicked him immediately. It’s just that Victor moves very slowly after missing a pounce.

• Hekate
    Hekate Member Posts: 23
    Options

I was glitched into the ground when I unbound from Charlotte and I tried pouncing out of it. This is where it landed me: https://youtu.be/Fd_HJseSiTM. Permanently stuck mid-pounce and unable to switch back to Charlotte or move or anything. I honestly just left the match right then and there. Waste of time. BHVR should have never released a champion in this state. An absolute shitshow.

• shalo
    shalo Member Posts: 1,497
    Options

MacmIllan Estate - Sheltered Woods shack pallet can't be broken from the outside and, funny story, Legion cannot vault any of the bugged Killer Shack pallets in Frenzy (no space bar interaction shown).

• verikothewuff
    verikothewuff Member Posts: 1
    Options

I got one to add. If you use Repressed Alliance (Cheryl perk) as soon as a killer grabs you, it breaks the killer. They are unable to pick anyone else up, and cannot see you.

• Cosmin262
    Cosmin262 Member Posts: 117
    Options

Every killer/survivor perk doesnt work on Victor,also he is supposed to not have terror radius.

• Cosmin262
    Cosmin262 Member Posts: 117
    Options

Also I keep getting flashlight saves after the killer moved like,10 meters,and yes I timed it correctly.

• 1nsignia
    1nsignia Member Posts: 306
    Options

Nurse's blinks are always shortened when blinking in the main building of Ormand, or around it

• herrik666
    herrik666 Member Posts: 191
    Options

Man this feels bad. What the hell did they touch to break everything like this?

• Vetrathene
    Vetrathene Member Posts: 1,425
    Options

Leatherface has a bug where his terror radius is not centered on him but is in random places.

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666
    Options

Oh yes this, also happened to me in new Autohaven. Its ######### annoying, it has cucked me out of so many kills.

• MiniPixels
    MiniPixels Member Posts: 534
    Options

I haven't seen a lot of people talk about this so it might just be me, but I've played like 10-15 matches with demo and his chase music is played as if I'm on the survivor side, but it's glitched and loops one part of the music it's getting pretty annoying.

• awptense
    awptense Member Posts: 1
    Options

You can't open the hatch WITH A KEY if the hatch spawns on the stairs of Ormond's main building. If it opens for the last player, the hatch is usable, but if closed again by the killer, it cannot be reopened with a key.

• RocketPenguin
    RocketPenguin Member Posts: 374
    edited December 2020
    Options

You forgot to add flashlights no longer have a blind indicator, like when the flashlight expands outward after the blind is completed so its really hard to tell if it actually worked

• DonZwiebel
    DonZwiebel Member Posts: 136
    Options

An issue I had with hag: On one of the new Autohaven maps I was unable to place traps in the basement or on the staircase to the basement

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,880
    Options

Tested this accidently. After getting Tokens of PwyF, switching to Victor, Pounce Attacks won't consume any Tokens. Tried normal Pounce, pouncing on healthy Survivor, pouncing on injured Survivor.

After switching back to Charlotte, I still had 3 Tokens of PwyF.