I think hag is bugged

I just witnessed a game where a hag couldn't place traps in the basement (the m2 option didn't show up). Is it because of the twins thing? And if so, do you think it's intentional?

Comments

• VicThor
    VicThor Member Posts: 347

I think so too, today i tried to play Hag but i couldnt place my traps. Like only the 30 % of it. Especially around windows, door, pallets. It made him unplayable. I got video as well about it so I might submit a ticket to the devs.

• GhostMaceNotCrusty
    GhostMaceNotCrusty Member Posts: 716

Its cuz they Wright their code so sloppily, that when they add one thing, it cha gets 30 other things.

• RaingerPlaysDBD
    RaingerPlaysDBD Member Posts: 27

Legion is bugged. Twins are bugged. Hag is bugged. Oni WAS bugged when Hit Validation was enabled. That's 4 Killers out of 20?

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,038

A Hag I went against today was able to place Traps in the Basement. At least I assume that is the reason why one of my teammates got grabbed there and the other one downed there right after the Unhook (which was the third stack of Devour Hope, so she had to teleport at this point).

This was on Pale Rose.

Maybe it is an issue on the reworked maps?

• VicThor
    VicThor Member Posts: 347

I experienced it on multiple maps, today it was on Ormond. Maybe one of the addons are bugged. I don’t know, but I gladly upload a clip regarding issue

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564

Finally a good bug. Well played Devs! 👍

• Gay Myers (Luzi)
    Gay Myers (Luzi) Member Posts: 4,427

Please report all bugs here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs Search first if this has been reported.

This discussion has been closed.