The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

TY BHVR

2»

Comments

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

You are falsely defending something that I'm not even about.

I just want a little more.

I'm totally fine with the majority of the stuff being pay only. I totally get that.

You're talking to me like I want everything to be free.

I don't.

just more than 3/21

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293

People are acting like this is a big deal. You guys have clearly never seen what happened to Payday 2.

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,850

@Cebren said:
    For weeks you guys hyped up this event, leading us to believe we could unlock all these cool skins as a token of YOUR appreciation for us, the fans.

I stopped reading after this. NO ONE PROMISED YOU #########!!!!! THEY DIDN'T LEAD YOU TO BELIEVE ANYTHING!!! Look at the quality of these skins. Did you REALLY think you would get them all for free? If so then you should go back to pre-school where you belong. Look at every event they have had so far. Typically the reward is 2-3 cosmetics. What in your right mind makes you think they would give you TWENTY-ONE for free in this event? Use your head.

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

they didn't lead anyone on, none of the event information would have been shown until the stream yesterday, where they showed and told exactly what the event was to entail.

they threw up a few videos here and there to hint about it coming but nowhere did they mention scale, time, amount of cosmetics, EVER.

It's the data miners fault for showing all those cosmetics and everyone assuming that you'd be able to earn them all, get over it.

• Kevvie
    Kevvie Member Posts: 175
    Tsulan said:
    Tsulan said:
    Cebren said:

For weeks you guys hyped up this event, leading us to believe we could unlock all these cool skins

Source?

He probably thinks that the data mined reveals were official sneak peaks. 
    Along with the fan made wiki which the devs asked for the leaked event info to be taken down from.
    Yeah.
    The devs didn't hype anything. Our community did.
    This.
  • apropos
    apropos Member Posts: 245

We have a choice to be thankful for what we have, or be upset for what we don't. But, no one is simply entitled to everything.

Sometimes it seems like people think that any company that makes games is as big as activision or EA, but that's not the case anymore. A lot of the money game development companies make is put back into the game that generated it. Granted not all of it, but a lot of it. So whenever you buy something from them, know that it goes towards making the game better.

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600

Speak for yourself. I'm reinstalling this game for this event and likely will be streaming it again.

But then again, I don't get bent out of shape what I get for free and what I don't. This game is my most played game on my Steam list right now - they've more than earned my money.

But I'm also an adult, which is why I'm allowed to by alcohol.... mmm, alcohol.....

• Cebren
    Cebren Member Posts: 19

Nobody said we wanted ALL the skins. You're missing the point. This is a cash crab disguised an as event.