,,Exclusives"

They gave away some Event skins with the reasoning, that they dont want exclusives in there game anymore but then proceed to not give away the legacy cosmetics AND doing even more exclusives like the Dwightcrow, Fruitcakes and some Winter sweaters...

WHAT?!

Dont get me wrong, i dont have anything against Event exclusives but then atleast dont say you dont want any exclusives anymore! Also limited number redeem exclusives are BS too. In general i think its really bad to add cosmetics you can only know about when you follow any social medias or something..

Stop that hypocrites!

Besides that, redeem the code ,,SOITCHY" for a Winter Sweater for adam. Only a limited number can get them..

Comments

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,075

The Sweaters will be released in the Shop afterwards. So you can basically get them with Codes now, but in the future, players will be able to get them by buying them (for Shards as well, except for Cheryls Sweater).

Regarding the Charms - not a big fan of the distribution-method, but last time I got one at the last day without much sweating... I guess the majority of people get it, if its fine for them to get them later instead of having them ASAP.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,159

The Adam sweater was already in the store, a lot of people had already bought the sweater. And the Christmas sweaters they're giving away this month will be put in the store afterwards, they said that when the advent calendar was announced.

Now, giving away charms through Twitch streamers, that is total BS.

• Todbringer
    Todbringer Member Posts: 20

Diden knew that with the Sweaters.

But the point with the other things still stand and even if there would be enough codes for everyone, it wouldnt be okey since you still have to watch others to get these stuff AND get luckily enough that the codes you try to redeem arent redeemed yet.