The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Is the game performance any better in the PS4?

lay
lay Member Posts: 25
edited October 2018 in General Discussions
A brother of mine used to play the game there and he quite liked it but the game ran like absolute dog ######### so he gave up on playing it (3,4 months ago). Have they addressed it or at least make it slightly better while playing killer?

Comments

• ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181

They're releasing an optimization patch for console some time in December. They also said that they'd be doing small tweaks in a few patches to prepare for the bigger changes.

• lay
    lay Member Posts: 25

@ShrimpTwiggs said:
    They're releasing an optimization patch for console some time in December. They also said that they'd be doing small tweaks in a few patches to prepare for the bigger changes.

I appreciate it mate

• ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181

@lay said:

@ShrimpTwiggs said:

I appreciate it mate

Any time.

• Natee
    Natee Member Posts: 3
    Runs better on a pro if that's any consolation. I was playing on a day 1 xbox one. When that broke and I got PS4, I seen the difference instantly.