The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Shrine of secrets

Starting 19:30 EST today (June 11th), the Shrine of Secrets will be disabled while we upgrade to our new systems for 2.0.0. Today is your last chance to spend your Iridescent Shards before 2.0.0.

does this mean that the shards that I currently have will not transfer over in the new update tomorrow?

Comments

• lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142

I am curious if this will apply to console as well as we are not getting 2.0 yet. They were not very clear on the announcement

• BantuKianHolder
    BantuKianHolder Member Posts: 30

To be honest they aren't very clear on a lot of things. It was only a few days ago that they had a PC release date

• Goldmund
    Goldmund Member Posts: 14

" Shards will not be reset, we wanted to make sure that players would be able to make the choice to spend them or not before the downtime."

Said on FB.

• BantuKianHolder
    BantuKianHolder Member Posts: 30

thanks for letting me know man

• apathytheclown
    apathytheclown Member Posts: 295

I would also like to know if this is on console.

• Noodle
    Noodle Member Posts: 103

The shrine is going down for all platforms but as we know right now the new patch is only hitting PC for now tomorrow. Console will be coming later unless Microsoft and Sony surprise us.

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

Same answer than the other thread about the same subject :

Basically, right now, 550 shards will earn you 200k bp (or the perk).
    Post patch, it will ask you way more shards to get 150k bp (or the perk). Not sure about the exact amount.

You can obviously save your shards to get some cosmetics, but shards will be way easier to earn (3 to 5 times faster than the current ratio, basically), that's why they suggest to use it now rather than keeping them if you feel like it.