Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Survivors more toxic than killers

2»

Comments

• Mozzie
    Mozzie Member Posts: 618
    edited December 2020

It felt appropriate :).

When asked about who's more toxic Survivors or Killers I always say this; How often do you play against a killer where he slugs you and waits until the last second of dying state before putting you on the hook? Now ask yourself; how often do survivors just sit at the exit gate until the end of end game collapse or until the killer shows up? There's your answer on who's more toxic.

Post edited by Mozzie on
  • h0lden
    h0lden Member Posts: 42

lol I am rank 10-11, maybe there is a fall off. But red ranks run it like 75% of the time I bet. But still if there is an obssession you need to respect DS

• h0lden
    h0lden Member Posts: 42

lol I am rank 10-11, maybe there is a fall off. But red ranks run it like 75% of the time I bet. But still if there is an obssession you need to respect DS

• pseudechis
    pseudechis Member Posts: 3,904

Yeah true on the "us vs them" mentality, I definitely lean into the killer camp moreso as its what I enjoy more, and my bias definitely shows when it comes to changes that affect killer perks vs those that affect survivor perks.

But I can't use that game design as an excuse to constantly attack the opposite side of the community as its only a game after all.

Definitely the amount of obnoxious play from some survivors makes me call it a night early as killer on evenings I play nowadays. I rate my killer games lower than my survivor games mostly because of the unpleasant nature of many survivors I play against.

As survivor yeah I get tunneled and camped etc etc, but I rarely get abused by a killer in post game chat.

• UMCorian
    UMCorian Member Posts: 531

Pretty much any absolute is wrong, but yes, I tend to find more toxic people playing Survivor than Killer.

There's also 4x more Survivors than Killers per game.

So yeah, unless Killers were more than 4x more likely to be toxic than Survivor, you would never find more toxic killers than Survivors. :D

• TheKnowlesFam
    TheKnowlesFam Member Posts: 63

didnt have too much problem hitting the mark, i just dont use it because it almost guarantees a tunnel. it pisses off the killer more to use it than doing an unsafe hook rescue. it wasnt worth wasting a perk slot for it.