ODDBALL KILLERS PART ONE: SCARECROW

Options

Welcome to my new series where I suggest killers that are not necessarily from horror games.

My first proposal is scarecrow. What would you think if he was added? Would he fit?

Comments

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531
    Options

We have a cowboy in the game so a scarecrow doesn't seem too far off.

• JesseJH28
    JesseJH28 Member Posts: 483
    Options

Me and a friend came up with an idea for a scarecrow one night; although, I'm not sure how practical this idea would actually be in the game:

Scarecrow power idea: the scarecrow isn't a specific type of killer (stealth-based, trap-based, or mobility-based) like most in dbd; instead, the scarecrow is all three. The catch is that it can only use one of these types of powers at a time. 

Three different scarecrows are placed around the map at the beginning of the trial with scarecrow posts scattered throughout the map. The player will decide which power belongs to which scarecrow before the trial begins and can swap between each of them throughout the trial to use stealth, traps, or high-mobility as they see fit. To switch to a different scarecrow, they just need to get to one of their posts and quickly select which scarecrow they want to switch to, then will spawn at the post they put that specific scarecrow last.

To prevent camping, the nearest hook to a post with an inactive scarecrow on it will be disabled until that scarecrow becomes active

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546
    Options

Do you mean a classic scarecrow or Scarecrow from Batman?

• BillIsBestBoi
    BillIsBestBoi Member Posts: 30
    Options

Scarecrow from batman would be awesome as a killer he could have a mixture of clown's and doc's power.

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546
    Options

that's what I was thinking! Personally I'd find it interesting if it falsely showed health/hook states of your fellow survivors, with false hook/down notifications.