Hit validation is back on right?

Options

Or is it not?

I don't get how that first one we got months ago felt like it worked perfectly IMO. I could actually make a killer miss meanwhile as killer I didn't notice any new misses that looked like hits on my end.

Now the only thing I notice is me always taking a hit when on my end I should've been clear to drop the pallet. In some instances I don't even SEE the red glow of the killers TR but there I am downed before I could even drop the pallet.

Comments

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,545
    Options

I took 3 steps after vaulting and got downed through the window, it appears as though its not working if it is on.

• Toblerone007
    Toblerone007 Member Posts: 598
    Options

I live in Australia and play on the Singapore server. I have a ping of about 60ms on a very stable connection. Chinese players connect to the server as well. They have a ping of 150+ms. The dedicated hits are unreal with these players and currently in patch 4.4.1 there is zero difference. I'm pretty confident it is not active currently or not functioning properly because for the few hours it was active before I did notice a difference. It's hard to comment on because of the small sample size I had with the few hours it was active however it is definitely not functional on this hotfix.

• Naptroy
    Naptroy Member Posts: 7
    Options

N O P E

• KateDunson
    KateDunson Member Posts: 714
    Options

Is not working as intended imo, because nothing changed in my survivor games, wifi hits

• akumaks13
    akumaks13 Member Posts: 42
    Options

It goes just as bad with hit validation as without it

• [Deleted User]
    Options

It is, I haven't noticed any difference however. Though, I have also not been killer long armed in a while so I mean we'll see I guess.

• Yehzue
    Yehzue Member Posts: 60
    Options

I have like 4 clips of getting hit through something I shouldn’t have but before SHV I never got hit through many pallets but now it’s like almost every time I drop a pallet or vault I get hit

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415
    Options

Same ol’ invisible hits

...I’m certain there’s a sneaky li’l phantom hiding near every window hitting survivors 4 feet past every vault 👻

DBD needs the Ghostbusters as new survivors

• rafajsp
    rafajsp Member Posts: 475
    edited December 2020
    Options

Me too

Post edited by rafajsp on
  • Nicholas
    Nicholas Member Posts: 1,947
    Options

It feels somewhat worse to me during certain circumstances. I was going against The Trapper and my ping was consistently 22 to 35ms. I did however notice a lot of the hits were really questionable, I was getting hit from significant distance and at a major delay. Even the stuns were extremely delayed. I don't even remember if we died or escaped but at the end of the match I noticed he was TTV, so I looked him up later that night so I could watch the video of the match and he went in the match with 140 ping and had a red arrow in the top left corner and sometimes it would fluctuate to a white one. I forgot what that symbol is called but I believe it has to do with when you have a bad connection? so long story short, a lot of his hits were extremely fake even on his screen but it's still allowed them to connect.