Dear Worst Huntress On The Planet

Options

I don't know how you got to rank 17 playing that badly. The only reason you were able to hook me is I got so bored with you camping generators and not actually being able to catch anyone I let you win. Hell, the game dragged on so long and was so pointless because you were so annoyingly bad, one guy disconnected. I'd rather sacrifice myself than deal with that for a second longer. Had you not had the benefit of being in that stupid laboratory where it's nearly impossible to find generators, we'd have stomped your ass in 3 minutes because you had no idea what you are doing. The first person you hooked wasn't even playing they were AFK. Man that was the worst match possibly ever.

Comments

• TheClownIsKing
    TheClownIsKing Member Posts: 6,278
    Options

As a bit of compassion, iā€™d like to extend an olive branch. This first post doesnā€™t leave a great first impression, so Iā€™m gonna guess these forums probably donā€™t seem very welcoming based on the responses, mine included, which I do feel sad about now.

Not really sure what inspired you to post this as your first post. Yeah, there are a lot of posts bashing other players, or survivor vs killer posts, but truth be told most of us are against encouraging a culture like this, especially when itā€™s clearly about new players.

We want to welcome newer players, just as weā€™d like to welcome newer forum members.

Just humbly put this down to a mistake, and try to leave a better impression with your posts in the future.

• BigBrainMegMain
    BigBrainMegMain Member Posts: 3,826
    edited December 2020
    Options

It's a Rank 17 dude, guy is probably on his first day of playing this game.

Come on, like @TheClownIsKing said....it's understandable attitude if this happened in Purple or Red ranks but....dirt brown ranks?

I'm sure as humans, we can act a bit better than this.

• Squirrel_Thicc
    Squirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,677
    Options

You were really THAT mad at one match? Yikes.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 5,229
    edited December 2020
    Options

Wow dude, you are just....something else.

You may want to consider playing a different game because I don't think you are emotionally at a spot suited for a game like this. That is all I am going to say.

• [Deleted User]
    Options

Yikes! what you are doing is just so very rude!

• pseudechis
    pseudechis Member Posts: 3,903
    Options

wow please stop playing the game you obviously lack the emotional maturity required to play well with others.

• Komodo16
    Komodo16 Member Posts: 1,488
    Options

You have no right to talk with a name like that buddy. And also the fact you DIDN'T beat her on a short time means you are at her rank as well and don't deserve to speak about her skills. Rank 17 is literally nothing I made that my first hour or 2 of playing this game. It dont make you good to be at that rank and you shouldn't even expect people to be good. But hey if you want a good killer to bully you just ask me or some other people on this forum, becaude for one thing it pisses ALOT of us off when people talk ######### like this to people trying to learn how to play.

• MichaelAMyers
    MichaelAMyers Member Posts: 292
    Options

Awe who hurt you?

• Darkskies
    Darkskies Member Posts: 1,158
    Options

LOL not to me I've had plenty of angry ps4 messages calling me a gen camper in purple ranks BTW lol

Uh crazy as to protect the gens is some of my objective šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

This has to be bait right?!?!?

šŸ·šŸ’–

• FreakPrince
    FreakPrince Member Posts: 525
    Options

Nobody cares.

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270
    Options

Pretty rude just handing out that title without going against me. My crowning huntress achievement is hitting a survivor 50 metres away while aiming at one right in front of me.

But more seriously who cares that your rank 17 opponent is bad? It'd be weirder if they weren't.

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976
    Options

God i hope this is bait.

This is like bragging that you tried to steal candy from a toddler even though the toddler won

This discussion has been closed.