Camping Killers Should be Punished

Look here, for someone who plays dead by daylight quite a lot who work hard for rank, these camping killers need to go. Campers are lazy killers & should be frowned upon!

Comments

• nikkim
    nikkim Member Posts: 68

Agreed. And then you rank goes back up again cause you had no chance to do Anthing but get camped and tunneled lol

• Nosferatu3145
    Nosferatu3145 Member Posts: 542

Nah

• I just want 8/10 leatherfaces not to come into the game with no intention of playing and just face camping and doing nothing else.

That's about it, that's the extent of my push for dealing with camping. Beyond that no issues, killer can do what they want. But those folks are ruining an awesome killer.

• LARI
    LARI Member Posts: 66

They are frowned upon by both sides. Its a lazy tactic that work for ######### killers, Devs always said that the way to punish those kinds of players is to do gens and don't rush the hook as a group so at the end of the match it's 3 escapes and one dead. Idk why one person has to go thru this ######### and killer can either get plack pip or rank up when downing surv when they get close for the rescue, we all know he will slug. It's pretty ######### tactic but ppl say it's legit and it's up to surv to play into it

• Poochkips
    Poochkips Member Posts: 265

Every time I watch people play or play survivor, and get a killer who tunnels or camps even when you don't BM or do anything, makes me think about how DS will probably never get changed. It's kind of sad because I feel like some do it to be jerks because maybe they had a bad match and are ironically taking it out on the next one, or because they're not confident in their ability to win chases and feel they have to stay near you or else they wont have an edge (Which ironically gives survivors the idea that these types of killers are toxic)

• XXXPrinnyGodXXX
    XXXPrinnyGodXXX Member Posts: 31

I main red rank killers and I don't camp but even if I did 9/10 in red ranks if you sit there 4 gens will be done before that person dies on the hook. It is a loosing strategy. That said every time I don't wander off into a field like a moron when all 3 gens are together and I have someone on a hook im "Camping" no I just have a smaller area to defend. Survivors who let me have my last 3 gens near each other have basicly lost.

• EvanSnowWolf
    EvanSnowWolf Member Posts: 1,583

Uh-huh.

• Cryopier
    Cryopier Member Posts: 59
    edited December 2020

I blatantly camp with a basement bubba build to get my basement hang challenges done. Get over it.

If I explain after the game I was just doing a challenge and you continue to BM, you're getting abused. It it what it is.

At least two of you got a win, and I got my challenge done. Win-win.