Hit box???

is it me or is the bing bong boy wraiths attack range off. A have played a few games against this killer and he connects a hit from a few feet away. Is the hit box off!!!! 

Comments

• DeadByFlashlight
    DeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642

Footage?
    Melee hits work all the same way in DBD:

Dont forget that wraith is faster directly after uncloak

• TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493

@Vsalas23 said:
    is it me or is the bing bong boy wraiths attack range off. A have played a few games against this killer and he connects a hit from a few feet away. Is the hit box off!!!! 

its called hacking most people bad at the game do it

• Vsalas23
    Vsalas23 Member Posts: 16
    Thank you for your response I appreciate it. 
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Vsalas23 said:

He will probably even belive that

You do realize that by flodding the devs with fake reports, they cant punish the actual hackers?

• Vsalas23
    Did I Accidentally flag someone on this post???
  • SteveyHooves
    SteveyHooves Member Posts: 246
    I feel like his lunge is bigger than most killers. Though maybe not. I'm not talking about when he just uncloaks either. It seems to reach father. Large hitbox on his weapon maybe?
  • ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771

@Vsalas23 said:

Using the old windstorm mechanic is now hacking? You serious?
  • Vsalas23
    @ChesterTheMolester awesome screen name lol @SteveyHooves thanks for responding.