Spectators?

IndianaDadGuy
IndianaDadGuy Member Posts: 32
edited December 2020 in General Discussions

Just curious what most people do after being eliminated in a match... do you spectate? Move on to the next match?

I get involved in the games, I guess, because I always want to see how they turn out - so I end up spectating most times. Especially in those games where it's super close right at the end.

Reddit poll here: https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/khdyz6/after_being_eliminated_do_you_spectate/

Comments

• Eleghost
    Eleghost Member Posts: 1,118

I only spectate when i play with friends or if the games almost over. idk with queue times what they are and console players making up 60-70% if the survivors i get paired with i don't really have a reason to stay around to say gg as they can't see it.

• IndianaDadGuy
    IndianaDadGuy Member Posts: 32

I do find it frustrating that the console players can't see the post-game chat, but i still like seeing if they make it.. or in some cases, cheer on the killer when there are toxic survivors lol.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,710

It depends

when playing with friends or having an intense match, not dying too soon I watch to the end. I also like to see the killer loadout sometimes.

but if I get tunneled out right in the beginning and no one else got hooked or even injured I don’t bother.

• Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335

Most of the time , I do not.

If I am really curious about the outcome, or the killer's/survivor's particular perks, I may.

• pseudechis
    pseudechis Member Posts: 3,904

Depends how the match is going. Not really interesting spectating someone urban evasion'ing around the map while a blendette hides in a bush.

Close game, it can be fun to watch how it ends.

• JesseJH28
    JesseJH28 Member Posts: 483

I'll watch if I either liked or reeeally disliked someone on my team. I once saw a teabagging, flashlight clicking claudette taunting a Freddy for almost the entire EGC in the exit gate until she got too cocky, 360'd and ran out of the gate area, then got hit and tried to teabag and deadhard to the exit, but failed and got hooked instead 😂 that moment is what keeps me spectating after matches