We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

My boy Steve

Is there any way we could possibly get a rework to Steve’s perks. The only one of them I want to get reworked is second wind the others are fine but if the devs want to rework the others i’m cool with it

Comments

• lagosta
    lagosta Member Posts: 1,871

The issue with Second Wind is that it's too underwhelming for what it does. Adrenaline, by comparison, does something much better triggering only once per match. It needs to do something more powerful (IDK maybe giving endurance to yourself after being unhook for a small duration) or have its activation requirement changes so that might trigger more than 2 times in a match.

• keeot
    keeot Member Posts: 5

My idea for a second wind rework would be to make it an exhaustion you perk that works like a syringe on a medkit that you can activate when ever you need it and because it will be an exhaustion perk you can’t combo it with like dead hard in a chase

• keeot
    keeot Member Posts: 5

Just came to me, rework for babysitter or camaraderie. You start the trial with 3 token each time you unhook somebody that hook stage doesn’t count

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,351

Yea, no. That wouldn't be fair to killers at all. A perk that can completely undo the time and effort that a killer put in to chase and down and carry a survivor to a hook all to be undone because a survivor chose to bring in a certain perk? Introduce this and expect lobby times to skyrocket.

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,703

I'd be interested in seeing a perk that allows someone to voluntarily swap hook progress (once) when they unhook someone...

IE - I have 0 hooks - I unhook Claudette who has 2 hooks and activate the power during the unhook animation - Claudette now has 0 hooks and I have 2.