Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What Perks Do You Think Are Underrated?

DistortedDream
DistortedDream Member Posts: 672
edited December 2020 in General Discussions

Could be for survivor or killer.

For me, Alert is pretty underrated. It can help you avoid chases in certain situations and can give you a general idea where the killer is at.

Post edited by DistortedDream on

Comments

• StardustSpeedway
    StardustSpeedway Member Posts: 882

Leader. I pair it up with Bond to get healed fast by other survivors and its come in so handy to have someone open the exit gates fast or cleanse ruin/Undying. I wish more survivors ran it!

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,093

Brutal Strength, nice QoL buff during the endless trials.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

I like Botany Knowledge. Not even necessarily paired with a proper build, just slap on a yellow medkit and that's two decently fast heals and a permanent 33% buff to healing others as well.

• FFirebrandd
    FFirebrandd Member Posts: 2,445

For Survivor, Tenacity.

For Killer, there's so many. Dragon's Grip is one. M&A + Nurse's is great.

• tt_ivi_99
    tt_ivi_99 Member Posts: 1,463

Quick and Quiet, best looping perk imo.

If you are a good survivor you dont need Exhaustion or vaulting speed perks. Quick and Quiet makes the killer go mad if you break LoS near a window. If you also use Dance With Me it makes It so easy to gain distance.

• Chloe_Deplano
    Chloe_Deplano Member Posts: 39

As a Killer, Iron Maiden, but exclusively for Huntress. You save a lot of time and also helps you with extra tracking, which is always helpful, especially if you have BBQ & Chili equipped. Other than that, if you are a Killer with a very good pressure potential, like Freddy, Hag, or Demo, I opt for Survelliance.

For Survivors it's definitely Detective's Hunch. I was able to prevent both NOED and Devour Hope thanks to that.

• Trashmaster
    Trashmaster Member Posts: 357

For survivors

Aftercare: absolute godtier for solo

Botany knowledge: just straight up counters sloppy, in other situations gives you that sweet healing speed

Fixated: as long as you're not going against the hag, definitely better than urban evasion

For killers

Brutal strength: nothing complicated, just saves you time and allows you to get punishing faster

Fire up: considering how fast first 3 generators usually get done if you're not playing a high mobility killer, 12~16% extra action speed for most of the round

Iron maiden: definitely needs buffing but still situationally amazing, have had morons get caught by this perk twice in a round

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

Aftercare is honestly amazing! I started using it recently and I’d argue it is better than bond and empathy.

• lKillYouSoftly
    lKillYouSoftly Member Posts: 14

I like to use Dark Sense, tbh. After getting a gen done I'm able to see where the killer is so I can position myself better. I don't know if it's considered underrated but I don't see it being used much. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• CountVampyr
    CountVampyr Member Posts: 1,050

I liked Aftercare up until the point when I got bonded with a trash player that tried to troll me whenever possible, try to lead the killer to my location etc and there was little I could do to get rid of them.

• 6yXJI0
    6yXJI0 Member Posts: 589

Detective's Hunch. Even after a buff, i don't see this perk often.

• Zayn
    Zayn Member Posts: 365

Alert and For The People. Two perks I really enjoy using.

• EvanSnowWolf
    EvanSnowWolf Member Posts: 1,583

I like Trail of Torment a lot.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,159

Tenacity. So many survivors crawl instead of recover. Also the speed increase while crawling is awesome. My brother used to drive me nuts because he'd always crawl and would do it for so long before he would start to recover, since he started using this it has been soooo much better playing with him. It has also saved him a bunch when killers slug at end game.